Post-Game Talk: The Bigger They Are, The Harder We Suck. Devils lose 3-2 to Sens

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I actually enjoy watching most teams out west. Maybe I just like that style more or I don't like the eastern teams due to rivalry issues.

Not a huge fan of Colorado from 2001 though, forget that they can miss the playoffs forever at the 9th spot.

I don't know how a coach like Boucher who's gotten his team to the ECF is fired over Joe Succo who's won 1 playoff game in one more year of coaching his team. Granted I know their team isn't much better.

For anybody who doesn't understand why I call him Joe Succo then you don't remember him as a player. Guy was a total ass when he played.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
I don't really like any teams in the east. Ottawa, and Washington I don't dislike too much.

I used to like Buffalo, until Rolston and the goons pulled their **** on us a few weeks ago with Miller's nonsense.

I'm not sure many of the East teams are likeable this year, except for maybe Ottawa and the Caps, and the Caps only because of Oates and the respect/admiration he's shown toward us and Pete. I don't hate the Isles but I don't really respect many of their players either besides Nabokov, and maybe Tavares.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I used to like Buffalo, until Rolston and the goons pulled their **** on us a few weeks ago with Miller's nonsense.

I'm not sure many of the East teams are likeable this year, except for maybe Ottawa and the Caps, and the Caps only because of Oates and the respect/admiration he's shown toward us and Pete.

As long as Winnipeg and Carolina GTFO I hope the Caps win the division. Washington is much better than Winnipeg as showed by the two nights in a row they owned them in Winnipeg. As much as I didn't like Oates as our coach, and kinda saw his lack of success as a head coach coming I hope they still make it. Then he can prove me wrong. Winnipeg sucks to be honest with you. They're 1st in a WEAK division that's best team is underachieving because of a transition to a new coach and new system.

I can't see Winnipeg winning that division unless the Caps fall short and miss the playoffs. The Caps are far superior, and as long as it doesn't hurt us I'll be rooting for the Caps. I'm also tired of hearing how every time the fishermen win a game they're a playoff team. The Isles shutout the worst team in the league Florida? Playoffs! **** them. The only better things about them than last year is they have a REAL goaltender in Nabokov, and they got Visnovsky. Nabby was hurt for a while last year.

Saugus

Ecrasez l'infame!
Jun 17, 2009
Connecticut
i am confused about marty and the big pads movement?

in regards to actually wearing large pads? b/c he never has.

Ya, that comment baffled me too. Marty has always deliberately worn pads that are smaller than allowed.

Just read that Salvador is injured. Assuming he won't play next game, who is in, Tallinder or Fayne?

Probably Tallinder. Same handedness, so it wouldn't unbalance the pairings.

Cannot get enough Loktionov. If he signs a multi year deal I'm getting his jersey.

I don't know about getting his jersey, but I definitely want him back long term too.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad