Player Discussion The Big Vinny - Vincent Desharnais

brentashton

Jan 21, 2018
McLeod looks like a young Relic from The Beachcombers :laugh:.
God, he does. My dad knew Robert Clothier, he was at our house one weekend when I was a youngster. I still remember that well. I recall them having drinks sitting around the Formica kitchen table in the 1049 square foot bungalow that was home. He told me that I could
come to Gibson for a ride in the jet boat whenever. Always wanted to, but it never happened sadly.

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
God, he does. My dad knew Robert Clothier, he was at our house one weekend when I was a youngster. I still remember that well. I recall them having drinks sitting around the Formica kitchen table in the 1049 square foot bungalow that was home. He told me that I could
come to Gibson for a ride in the jet boat whenever. Always wanted to, but it never happened sadly.
No way, that's a great story!!

Reactions: gordonhught
Feb 9, 2013
I know I say it alot, but he really gets it. Really has a great perspective on his game and his role. Great kid, I hope he keeps playing well.
From an article this morning:

Desharnais: "I don’t look to injure any players, I don’t look to play dirty, but I play hard and I play intense and in front of my net I’ll make room for our goalies."

I loved reading that ... its early, but he is exactly the type of Dman we needed.

Jimmi McJenkins

Sometimes miracles
Jan 12, 2006
Alberta
From an article this morning:

Desharnais: "I don’t look to injure any players, I don’t look to play dirty, but I play hard and I play intense and in front of my net I’ll make room for our goalies."

I loved reading that ... its early, but he is exactly the type of Dman we needed.
I like that he says "It's the NHL, but I have to play my game, I've worked to hard to waste this chance"

I hope he keeps getting a look and getting better.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad