The Best Player In the World

GiuDiSta50

Sep 9, 2016
Montreal, QC, CAN
It's only Crosby, because he's doing the best right now. It could easily be Benn (Jamie), Ovechkin, Toews, the two Kanes. It could also very easily be Price.

This is also the first year Karlsson is better than all of the three Webers :laugh:.

illpucks

May 26, 2011
IQ: Crosby AINEC
Raw Skill: McDavd AINEC
MVP: Karlsson AINEC

Karlsson is Bobby Orr 2.0 but most here will never admit it. If he was healthy the series might be over.

TruePowerSlave

Jun 27, 2015
At this moment Karlsson. He is far and away the best player no matter what teams he plays for, even for the Swedish Olympic team. No other player has as much impact on the game, not even Klefbom :sarcasm:

Love

Feb 29, 2012
McDavid can't score like Crosby and his playoffs weren't very good. It's still Sid but I agree with most that the top 3 is Sid, McDavid, Karlsson.

Colorado Avalanche

No Babe pictures
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2004
Lieto
McDavid, Karlsson and Crosby.

Crosby is the best, but that's the trio for now. I expect McDavid become the best next season.

psycat

Oct 25, 2016
Karlsson.

But seeing as a forward apparently is "the best player in the world" at any given time in history(unless we talk Orr) more or less I can accept that people view Crosby as the best.

McDavid is a close, but clear, 3rd.

Zaddy

Feb 8, 2013
Crosby has a slight edge over McDavid still, could change as quickly as next season though, we'll see.

armani

High Jacques
Apr 8, 2005
Uranus
psycat said:
Karlsson.

But seeing as a forward apparently is "the best player in the world" at any given time in history(unless we talk Orr) more or less I can accept that people view Crosby as the best.

McDavid is a close, but clear, 3rd.

No player has more impact for his team than Karlsson. Yes he is injured and fatigued at the moment, but I still expect him to carry the Sens into the finals.

Beast mode Karlsson is something else. But even if you take that away, EK plays half the game and is defensively superior of course. Some time last season Karlsson really started to take over, it's only during this playoffs that a lot of people are finally getting to see the kind of legendary player he is.

Karlsson
Crosby
McDavid

HITMAN88

Jun 29, 2011
Sandanski
Pls excuse me(because I don't watch often Karlsson play) but hows Karlsson being on defence since that play?

''The Best Player In the World'' - should be the best all around player...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad