Post-Game Talk: the beagster and his nucks vist the caps | 7PM EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Empty Goal Net

Do I see another GOAT?
Feb 13, 2010
Nice to see Tanev wipe out on his keeper's skates. Wouldn't mind a bit more damage in the 3rd if Caps have the game in hand.

troyerlaw

Life is party again
Dec 13, 2010
Los Angeles
My son played a 14U game last year against team Travis Green’s kid plays for. It was bye-week for Canucks, so Green himself was behind bench for the kids, something he occasionally does apparently. Parent from other team said it was night-and-day difference whenever Green coached. Team was twice as good as usual. She said he was
extremely positive and detailed, and the players really looked forward to those occasions.

Reactions: calicapsfan

Capitals40

Nov 14, 2014
Summerville, SC
My son played a 14U game last year against team Travis Green’s kid plays for. It was bye-week for Canucks, so Green himself was behind bench for the kids, something he occasionally does apparently. Parent from other team said it was night-and-day difference whenever Green coached. Team was twice as good as usual. She said he was
extremely positive and detailed, and the players really looked forward to those occasions.
I get it .. you want Travis Green to be our coach:)

Reactions: Heath

troyerlaw

Life is party again
Dec 13, 2010
Los Angeles
Nice to see Tanev wipe out on his keeper's skates. Wouldn't mind a bit more damage in the 3rd if Caps have the game in hand.
Did you see his fight the another night against the kid for Bruins who was playing his first NHL game? Tanev had his hands full with that kid. Bruins fans were going nuts. No better way to ingratiate yourself to Bruins faithful than to show up tossing knuckles.

The parents were there, too. TV kept showing their reaction to the fight, which Frederic definitely won. I’m not a big fan of fighting in the sport, but it was a cool moment. Tanev looked a bit surprised by what he had stumbled into, esp. with crowd starting to roar and go crazy.

Capitals40

Nov 14, 2014
Summerville, SC
Did you see his fight the another night against the kid for Bruins who was playing his first NHL game? Tanev had his hands full with that kid. Bruins fans were going nuts. No better way to ingratiate yourself to Bruins faithful than to show up tossing knuckles.

The parents were there, too. TV kept showing their reaction to the fight, which Frederic definitely won. I’m not a big fan of fighting in the sport, but it was a cool moment. Tanev looked a bit surprised by what he had stumbled into, esp. with crowd starting to roar and go crazy.
Tanev is a middleweight at best..not sure what he was thinking there against the big kid from Boston lol.

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
Hey I just noticed Eller is playing. Was way too involved in the Matthews signing today I think.

I am watching the game but with the sound down and watching three other games as well. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad