Post-Game Talk: the beagster and his nucks vist the caps | 7PM EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

StrikingDistance

Buford T. Justice
Mar 19, 2015
DC
Hi Capiluls...time to come back from vacation!

4lxA.gif

Silky mitts

It’s yours boys and girls and babes let’s go!
Mar 9, 2004
I can’t think of a bigger DC homecoming, maybe Gary Clark, 2nd game with Cardinals was at RFK

Reactions: VaCaps Fan

StrikingDistance

Buford T. Justice
Mar 19, 2015
DC
Welp, I watched some of the Nucks/Flyers game last night and 'ol Beags got an assist on the Flyer's 1st goal and the Nucks looked really bad. Hope it continues.

That said, now awaiting Beaglechuk with a 4pt game.

tenor.gif

Reactions: VaCaps Fan

Calicaps

NFA
Aug 3, 2006
Almost Canada
Hope Kuzy is watching.

I think they'll show this one too:

The feels!! I could literally watch these highlights all day, every day for the rest of my life and never get bored.

EDIT: also, i love late in this vid, you can see Beags watching DSP as he shoots and scores. the look on Beagle's face is priceless.

Last edited:

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
The feels!! I could literally watch these highlights all day, every day for the rest of my life and never get bored.

EDIT: also, i love late in this vid, you can see Beags watching DSP as he shoots and scores. the look on Beagle's face is priceless.

The feels will never not be there for those videos. Onions will be cut eternal every time I watch them. I truly think last year's run will be the zenith of happiness and satisfaction for me in sports in my life.

traparatus

Oct 19, 2012

Speaking of watching all day. I was in a bush camp all by my lonesome for a month last August with about 18 hours to kill every day, no cell reception, no nothing.

I must have watched each of those games about 30 times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->