Post-Game Talk: The Battle to Banish the Rongos to the Shadow Realm: Caps @ Rangers 7:07PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roughing

Oct 11, 2010
Frederick, MD
Hey guys, Blues fan coming in peace. Just want to say how much fun the Caps are to watch. After watching you guys closely last year in the playoffs and with the additions made to the team in the off-season plus a breakout season for Kuz, I really think this may be the year Ovi finally gets to lift the cup. I said from the beginning of the year to my friends that the Caps would be the team to watch. Keep on winning unless it's against us in the SCF! Good luck and go Caps!

We'd all just like to apologize for Brouwer.

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
Thanks man. We really deserve the apology. The amount of stupid inside Brouwer cannot be measured. I'm hoping you guys are enjoying TJ.

There's no player that's ever worn a Caps jersey that made me as angry as Brouwer. He consistently talked a huge game and consistently came up zeroes when it mattered. I hope he signs with Pittsburgh next year.

Oshie has been fantastic. He's a huge upgrade over TB in every way. Hopefully Copley or that pick turns into something for the Blues, because Brouwer sure won't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad