OT: The Bar & Lounge: The people of Montreal, I thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deport Ogie

Jun 30, 2014
Suburbia
Sometimes, an office right next to the airport can have some fun perks. Air show is this weekend and the USAF Thunderbirds are doing practice runs. Can confirm that it is difficult to do data analysis when your window is repeatedly buzzed by a group of F-16's.

Asuna

Lvl 94 Sub-Leader
Apr 27, 2014
Pittsburgh
Sometimes, an office right next to the airport can have some fun perks. Air show is this weekend and the USAF Thunderbirds are doing practice runs. Can confirm that it is difficult to do data analysis when your window is repeatedly buzzed by a group of F-16's.

my fiancee gets to work from home because of it. so that's pretty cool.

that also explains that loud ass noise i heard today :laugh:

glees68

Penn State
Dec 20, 2008
Pittsburgh
Not too sure where to post this, so feel free to move.

I've only been to one concert at PPG Paints, so I'm not too familiar with the setup. Ticketmaster still has Tom Petty tickets available in 223 & 233 for a decent price, but they're obstructed view. Any idea how obstructed this will be? I planned on calling tomorrow and seeing if I could get an answer, but I figured someone here may be able to help as well.

Thank you in advance :)

Clare2904

LEGEND!
Oct 22, 2016
Montreal
Not too sure where to post this, so feel free to move.

I've only been to one concert at PPG Paints, so I'm not too familiar with the setup. Ticketmaster still has Tom Petty tickets available in 223 & 233 for a decent price, but they're obstructed view. Any idea how obstructed this will be? I planned on calling tomorrow and seeing if I could get an answer, but I figured someone here may be able to help as well.

Thank you in advance :)

Have you tried a site like stubhub as they have interactive maps for each set-up (hockey, concert etc)

glees68

Penn State
Dec 20, 2008
Pittsburgh
Have you tried a site like stubhub as they have interactive maps for each set-up (hockey, concert etc)

I did, and this is the image they show:

240619.jpg

That doesn't look obstructed to me :dunno: That's why I was confused.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad