OT: The Bar & Lounge: The people of Montreal, I thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big McLargehuge

Fragile Traveler
May 9, 2002
S. Pasadena, CA
sco8ben.gif

HandshakeLine

A real jerk thing
Nov 9, 2005
Praha, CZ
Also, confidential to Willy: Jazzmasters and Jaguars are a pain to setup and most techs don't get 'em. They're terribly designed guitars, which is why I love them so much.

Iggy Smalls

Jun 6, 2010
Does anyone here in Pittsburgh have a Oneplus 3 or Oneplus 3T? I've been thinking of finally upgrading my iPhone 4. How is the 4G in the area?

66-30-33

Jan 24, 2006
Victoria, BC
So after getting my friends number so I can call her on the phone, talked on the phone with her for 48 minutes she just keeps saying she's too busy to call me back, last message she said "Maybe when I get some free time i'll call you back" even though she said call whenever, not even for 5 minutes to say hello? she hates texting, thought because she loves talking that would change things. When we talked on the phone I went to her work the next day and she gave me a huge hug and didn't want to let go when I told her I felt so much better talking to her after having my worst week of my life. She knows about my problems and the only person who's ever gave a damn about me. But she said no for getting a coffee anytime soon and wants me to text her once and a while.

Last edited:

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Does anyone here in Pittsburgh have a Oneplus 3 or Oneplus 3T? I've been thinking of finally upgrading my iPhone 4. How is the 4G in the area?

One+ is good for the bloatware crap not on their phones but they feel cheap as ****. I mean you get what you pay for but yeah. I have a lot of friends that have that phone and oddly enough every single one has a cracked screen lol.

Farnham4top6

Despres #1D
Mar 6, 2011
north of you
One+ is good for the bloatware crap not on their phones but they feel cheap as ****. I mean you get what you pay for but yeah. I have a lot of friends that have that phone and oddly enough every single one has a cracked screen lol.

My brother got a OP3, he really likes it. They have from better build quality then Iphone from what I have experienced, read and heard. They have the dash charge that is the fastest in the world. It felt really nice to hold in the hand. The are some small bugs on it, but op have been quite good at fixing them. The biggest change from a Iphone is how much faster op3 is at loading apps.

Penske

Kunitz wasn't there
Jan 13, 2016
Bought my first slow cooker today unfortunately it looks like this :(

61F5Tys0sGL._SX355_.jpg

It was a third of the price though :)

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
Bought my first slow cooker today unfortunately it looks like this :(

61F5Tys0sGL._SX355_.jpg

It was a third of the price though :)

Nice. I'm sure you can survive with the logo :laugh:

I live in an apartment with a tiny little kitchen, so I don't really have any cooking appliances. A microwave and slow cooker are the only exceptions. I love the slow cooker. Making pulled pork bbq for the double header tomorrow.

HandshakeLine

A real jerk thing
Nov 9, 2005
Praha, CZ
Slow cookers are godly. Unfortunately the Czechs consider them witchcraft and refuse to stock them or use them anywhere. Why in the world would anyone want better guláš? :laugh:

HandshakeLine

A real jerk thing
Nov 9, 2005
Praha, CZ
Completely and totally random question: Anyone here work for the US Fish and Wildlife Service or know someone that does? I got mad questions about these new rosewood regulations.

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
Been invited by a supplier to attend an Habs game in a luxury suite tomorrow. Cool experience, but I would have preferred to be invited last week for the Pens game ;)

On the serious side, it is quite a bittersweet feeling. I will be in an arena wearing a suit and tie and not really paying attention to the game (not because I don't want to, because I will have to discuss with the supplier :laugh: ). I will be part of what lessen atmosphere at sports game. That being said, being in a suite should be a swell experience.

Clare2904

LEGEND!
Oct 22, 2016
Montreal
Been invited by a supplier to attend an Habs game in a luxury suite tomorrow. Cool experience, but I would have preferred to be invited last week for the Pens game ;)

On the serious side, it is quite a bittersweet feeling. I will be in an arena wearing a suit and tie and not really paying attention to the game (not because I don't want to, because I will have to discuss with the supplier :laugh: ). I will be part of what lessen atmosphere at sports game. That being said, being in a suite should be a swell experience.

I'm one row closer to the ice from last week, i.e 3rd from the back and not 2nd :laugh: I am on the other side of centre ice too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad