OT: The Avalounge: Where Everybody Knows Your Name! (Cheers Theme Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.

member 116861

Went to the park to play pickup ball and I ended up playing with a bunch of Asian guys who could barely speak English. They were speaking either Mandarin or Cantonese and I'm sure they threw some insults my way. It sucks being the only guy on the court who couldn't understand what was being said.

Alex Jones

BIG BOWL 'A CHILI!!
Jun 8, 2009
Conspiratron 9000
Went to the park to play pickup ball and I ended up playing with a bunch of Asian guys who could barely speak English. They were speaking either Mandarin or Cantonese and I'm sure they threw some insults my way. It sucks being the only guy on the court who couldn't understand what was being said.
They probably speak English.

tigervixxxen

Optimism=Delusional
Jul 7, 2013
Denver
burgundy-review.com
I actually stopped watching the Bachelor this season. It wasn't even the ridiculous premise or the stupid people. It was the skeezy producers and their loads of BS, every single one of their stunts can be seen from a mile away. From their planted contestants to their planned meltdowns. It just wasn't even popcorn worthy anymore.

To the window!
Sponsor
Jan 15, 2011
North Cackolacka
I actually stopped watching the Bachelor this season. It wasn't even the ridiculous premise or the stupid people. It was the skeezy producers and their loads of BS, every single one of their stunts can be seen from a mile away. From their planted contestants to their planned meltdowns. It just wasn't even popcorn worthy anymore.

Yep. Total skeeze-balls.

They crucified the poor guy for no reason imo. The guy obviously wasn't in love with anyone in the end. You can't force that ****.

Alex Jones

BIG BOWL 'A CHILI!!
Jun 8, 2009
Conspiratron 9000
ROFL. My team got hot and won Portuguese Premier. Managed to get an interview with PSG out of it.

Transfer budget they offered me??

270 million euros. :laugh:

JWK

Report Spam @JWK on Twitter Plz
Mar 27, 2010
2 years, 2 promotions. Here to conquer Bundesliga now.

Atletico Madrid won La Liga for 2nd straight year in my save, and didn't lose a single game in the 2nd season.

Last edited:

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
Salisbury are bravely fighting relegation. There's maybe four teams battling to stay out of the last three relegation spots. Relegation battles are horrible.

JWK

Report Spam @JWK on Twitter Plz
Mar 27, 2010
Posting here so we can start posting in new OT thread Bubba made.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad