OT: The Avalounge: The Young and the Restless and Bubba

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
You need go see an emporer penguin, I think those are much bigger lol

I'm not saying zoos aren't interesting but if you are in a city for 2-3 days would you spend one at the zoo?

Probably not if you've been to one before lol. But the Demver Zoo was the first one I've ever been to and I don't regret it at all even though I was O my there for two days.

The Merchant

Sponsor
Aug 2, 2011
El Pueblo
What is the deal with that frakin' game?

Just one of those games that provides a near-perfect blend of style and fun. Charming characters, an appealing art style and a control scheme that's easy to pick up and play, but difficult to master. Add in small touches like "play of the game," end of game voting and individual highlights and the game tends to sink its teeth into you.

ASmileyFace

Landeskog Replacement
Feb 13, 2014
9,318'
Just one of those games that provides a near-perfect blend of style and fun. Charming characters, an appealing art style and a control scheme that's easy to pick up and play, but difficult to master. Add in small touches like "play of the game," end of game voting and individual highlights and the game tends to sink its teeth into you.

Well said. Most fun game I've played in a while. Everyone should get it. It's awesome.

PAZ

Jul 14, 2011
BC
I was on vacation when the trial week of Overwatch was going on, didn't get a chance to try it.

Probably going to wait until it goes on sale (~$30-40 range), don't play as many games anymore and when I do DotA takes up most of it. The only games i've really ever gotten into were sports games (NHL + FIFA), DotA, WC3, CIV, and the uncharted series. Every other game I tried I probably put less than a few hours in at most.

Edit: Oh, and if I include my younger self Runescape and Neopets.

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
You don't have a zoo?

My god no. All we have are pubs, hockey rinks and golf courses lol. We have a "nature park" about an hour out the highway but it's legitimately just an area where animals gather anyway. They have Moose, Carbiou and things like that which you're just as likely to hit with your car on the way to the park as you are to see it AT the park :laugh:

The first time I ever saw a giraffe, elephant, penguin, lion, monkey or anything like that was in Denver.

tigervixxxen

Optimism=Delusional
Jul 7, 2013
Denver
burgundy-review.com
My god no. All we have are pubs, hockey rinks and golf courses lol. We have a "nature park" about an hour out the highway but it's legitimately just an area where animals gather anyway. They have Moose, Carbiou and things like that which you're just as likely to hit with your car on the way to the park as you are to see it AT the park :laugh:

The first time I ever saw a giraffe, elephant, penguin, lion, monkey or anything like that was in Denver.

That's awesome you have a memory of Denver like that. I'm sure Toronto has a zoo, no? I guess I would have figured you'd been to one there.

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
That's awesome you have a memory of Denver like that. I'm sure Toronto has a zoo, no? I guess I would have figured you'd been to one there.

I've only been to Toronto 2 or 3 times and have never visited the Zoo. Though I hear it's pretty cool.

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2012
Ah crap! I forgot...

tumblr_inline_mioy5bb36E1qz4rgp.gif

tumblr_mhzpgfuR7Y1rxfo1ho1_250.gif

3129d2d0-77e7-0132-1d50-0a2c89e5f2f5.gif

tumblr_mqvgqay1WH1rdh9azo1_500.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad