Nov 3, 2006
The darker one is Denver. He's just four days old. He's a Goldendoodle
83A0BCE0-AAA6-488D-BFB2-C45D4727F5D2.jpg

This is what they look like full grown. This is his older sibling

AD296507-F740-4316-9D2D-096956CB5CA0.png

Bonzai12

Nov 2, 2007
Denver CO
any thai places you guys are crazy about in Denver?

We go to this place called Aung's Bangkok Cafe....thai people run the place. Very good and reasonable. But I am looking for other places to have some variety.

I try to avoid thai basil and the mainstream stuff.

tigervixxxen

Optimism=Delusional
Jul 7, 2013
Denver
burgundy-review.com
I think Ive mentioned it before but Pad Thai on Wads and 285 is my absolute favorite, never had better. It's definitely a singular entity, I think the same people have worked there for 20 years at least.

UncleRisto

Not Great, Bob!
Jul 7, 2012
Finland
Hey guys, I'm going to a university suitability interview and my friend told me "what's the bravest thing you've ever done" is a go-to question over there. Where should I go with that? I've done **** all.

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2012
Cute pup Kento!

My female dog is in heat right now (so my male is absolutely nuts), and I've decided this cycle is the time for her to get knocked up. So I'll have way too many puppies in about 9 weeks... :help:

Hey guys, I'm going to a university suitability interview and my friend told me "what's the bravest thing you've ever done" is a go-to question over there. Where should I go with that? I've done **** all.

That is a bizarre question to ask...

UncleRisto

Not Great, Bob!
Jul 7, 2012
Finland
Yeah once I traveled to Spain so that July 1st fell on the trip. And then another time I went to Estonia with my family on Draft week. Had to be really determined to follow the draft for two whole days. Does that count? :sarcasm:

Just tell him you're an Aves fan. Pretty damn brave.

I'd probably fail the psychological tests if they found out.

The Shermanator

HFBoards Legend
Jul 2, 2011
Ontario

Ordering food myself at a restaurant as a kid for the first time. Damn that was tough.

BaconNater

Jul 4, 2011
CO
About 2 weeks away from possibly the greatest week of the year. Last year at this time was the first time running the Spartan Race in Minneapolis, which is also the same week as my birthday, and also draft weekend. Last year it was fantastic and the Avs did awesome things which made it even more awesome. I need that same mojo this year since everything is about to going to happen in the same week again, don't screw anything up Avs!

tigervixxxen

Optimism=Delusional
Jul 7, 2013
Denver
burgundy-review.com
About 2 weeks away from possibly the greatest week of the year. Last year at this time was the first time running the Spartan Race in Minneapolis, which is also the same week as my birthday, and also draft weekend. Last year it was fantastic and the Avs did awesome things which made it even more awesome. I need that same mojo this year since everything is about to going to happen in the same week again, don't screw anything up Avs!

Cool, I hope so too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad