OT: The Avalounge: Nerd Central 2.0

Lonewolfe2015

Rom Com Male Lead
Sponsor
Dec 2, 2007
So should I change my title from Rom Com Male Lead to something else now? Seems to be evolving, next week is 5 months with the same girl. I'm simultaneously surprised, happy and confused all at once. I didn't even think it was possible to be in the same space with someone for 5 months and never fight, let alone be in a relationship with them.

Had a chat the other night how before we met we both reached a point in our lives where we were both individually happy. But together we're happier. It's been a cool dynamic to know someone else's happiness isn't dependent upon you and yours isn't dependent on them.

ASmileyFace

Landeskog Replacement
Feb 13, 2014
9,318'
Better fight soon. Make sure you're both capable of recovering from a fight. Before you get in too deep.

Maybe get drunk and pee in her kitchen sink. If she's okay with that, she might just be a keeper!
Are you speaking from experience Bubba?

JoeSakic13

May 30, 2013
San Francisco
Better fight soon. Make sure you're both capable of recovering from a fight. Before you get in too deep.

Maybe get drunk and pee in her kitchen sink. If she's okay with that, she might just be a keeper!

Is peeing in the sink wrong?

giphy.gif

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
Went to a Motley Crue concert at the Paramount a looooooooooooooooong time ago and the facilities were woefully inadequate, some guy couldn't wait any longer and just peed in the sink. What can ya do?

avsfan09

Dec 17, 2010
Nova Scotia
So should I change my title from Rom Com Male Lead to something else now? Seems to be evolving, next week is 5 months with the same girl. I'm simultaneously surprised, happy and confused all at once. I didn't even think it was possible to be in the same space with someone for 5 months and never fight, let alone be in a relationship with them.

Had a chat the other night how before we met we both reached a point in our lives where we were both individually happy. But together we're happier. It's been a cool dynamic to know someone else's happiness isn't dependent upon you and yours isn't dependent on them.
Read the thread title this belongs in the Makar thread. Only there would you get serious answers.

Actually to be serious the happy and confused thing sounds normal to me. I'm pretty sure women don't understand women.

JWK

Report Spam @JWK on Twitter Plz
Mar 27, 2010
Taco Bell did it again with their loaded nacho tacos. Such a GOAT franchise

Ncit3

Oct 19, 2011
Colorado

The fights will happen. Just try to remember that an important skill in relationships is knowing we're all fallible. Forgive when you can, realize you make mistakes and apologize freely. And most importantly, never hold anything back.

I'm really happy you're finding happiness. Chase it with everything and realize love is very bumpy. The infatuation might dull over the years But true love is always choosing them even when the valleys come. The peaks are worth it.

UncleRisto

Not Great, Bob!
Jul 7, 2012
Finland
Spotify radio just played a song I hadn't heard in years that I sometimes listened to like more than ten years ago (it's awful emo rock because I have a terrible taste in music, but still not as bad as the K-pop people) and I just about shit my pants.

JWK

Report Spam @JWK on Twitter Plz
Mar 27, 2010
*Sees thread title*

Well, I want the Avs to pick #16 in the draft so

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad