OT: The Avalounge -- The Place to go for Noodles!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Shermanator

HFBoards Legend
Jul 2, 2011
Ontario
Yeah saw the first. Will watch the second tomorrow probably. Interested to see what direction they take it. Like will it be more of a comedy or will be be serious?

member 116861

Better Call Saul was pretty good. I didn't expect much so that helps.

Boruto

Jun 27, 2011
Time for a road trip so I can win something good.

When I was in Grade 11 a girl in my biology class won a car. We were all listening to the teacher and taking notes, when she started screaming about a car.

sounds to me like she wants to be jumped and robbed on the way home.

JWK

Report Spam @JWK on Twitter Plz
Mar 27, 2010
I don't understand this no Mexican food in Colorado thing. In other parts of the country people literally can't find tacos. There are a million restaurants too.
I love Santiago's.

I honestly have no issues with Mexican Food here, then again, I just enjoy a lot of fastfood.

Boruto

Jun 27, 2011
I kind of don't want to throw $2.25 on a ****** cup of whatever Tim Hortons has to offer just to gamble but it's tempting...

The Shermanator

HFBoards Legend
Jul 2, 2011
Ontario
I kind of don't want to throw $2.25 on a ****** cup of whatever Tim Hortons has to offer just to gamble but it's tempting...

I never do unless its roll up the rim but to be honest the hot chocolate I had was really good. Plus somehow you just feel really important with a warm beverage in your hand.

Nothing like a couple of burgers after 15 hours at school.

Avsboy

Dec 12, 2006
Rolled up the rim today and I was expecting a new Camry. Nothing. The Thai soup was decent though.

member 116861

I've bought 3 cups of Tim Hortons since Roll up the Rim has started. Each time I threw away the cup and realized on the bus ride home that I missed a chance to win a car.

:shakehead

ASmileyFace

Landeskog Replacement
Feb 13, 2014
9,318'
It's funny how 1 beer turns into 2 beers which turs into 2 shots which turns into im drunk on a tuesday.

Nearly at 400. What should we name the next thread.

OT: The Avalounge. Where smiley gets drunk, doesn't ask a girl out, then complains about it.

member 116861

I'm so tempted to start the new thread with the classic title. But one of the mods will change it for sure so it is kinda pointless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad