OT: The Avalounge -- The Place to go for Noodles!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bubba Thudd

is getting banned
Jul 19, 2005
Avaland
Be cool.

Continue here

Once again plz take good note of the following

Bubba's OP from the previous OT Thread

Continue

OK Everyone.

Now would be a good time for each of you to review the site rules.

http://hfboards.mandatory.com/faq.php?faq=vb3_board_faq#faq_forum_rules

The Avalounge is not a place for you folks to attack each other.
Do not demean fans of other teams (or our team!) if they choose to join in the conversations.
This is not a place to spam just to build your post count. It doesn't matter who posted how many times in the thread -- it's not a competition!
It's not a place to push the boundaries with the mods!
Be nice, or you will be thread-banned, get infractions, and/or whatever other measures need to be taken.
This is not a place for lascivious or lewd posts, or other sexual innuendo.
Do not try to push threads to maximum posts possible. If the thread hits 1000, start a new one (I'm seriously considering deleting everything after 1000 in the Avalounge, just to put an end to this nonsense).
This is not an all-inclusive list!

JWK

Report Spam @JWK on Twitter Plz
Mar 27, 2010
elderly17.gif
image.php

not a troll

Oct 24, 2012
The worst part of getting older is when you go out to the bars and you're already thinking about getting ready for bed at 11:30pm.

ChibiPooky

Yay hockey!
May 25, 2011
Fairfax, VA
I'm lucky. I have beer league hockey to keep me up until 1am three nights a week, so when I go out last call isn't much of a stretch.

The Shermanator

HFBoards Legend
Jul 2, 2011
Ontario
OMG so many tough choices to make....

I left my water bottle in class on the other side of campus and it's absolutely freezing outside so I'd have to go all the way back freeing my butt off, disrupt another class to get it....

I have to wait around on campus for another 5 hours and I just dropped 50% of the food all over the ground. To eat or not to eat...

ChibiPooky

Yay hockey!
May 25, 2011
Fairfax, VA
Go back across campus to get your water bottle, but stop halfway to get replacement food. Keeps you from freezing, allows you to wait until the class ends, feeds you, and retrieves water bottle.

member 116861

OMG so many tough choices to make....

I left my water bottle in class on the other side of campus and it's absolutely freezing outside so I'd have to go all the way back freeing my butt off, disrupt another class to get it....

I have to wait around on campus for another 5 hours and I just dropped 50% of the food all over the ground. To eat or not to eat...

Follow the 5 second rule.

ASmileyFace

Landeskog Replacement
Feb 13, 2014
9,318'
Went to post in the other thread. Freaked out when I couldn't. Thought I had been banned or something.

I am not a smart man.

not a troll

Oct 24, 2012
It has consistently been low to mid 60's with a little cloud cover out here which is perfect.

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
Officiated two women's hockey games tonight. The players we just so downright nice to each other it almost felt like neither team wanted to win the game.

Well, except this one girl who kept whining about non-offside calls that weren't even close to being offside in the first game.

member 116861

Went to class and some guy sitting beside me was really sick. I understand not wanting to miss a class that only happens once a week but stay home if you're that sick. The guy spent the whole class blowing his nose. So ****ing annoying and the guy wouldn't pay attention during class. He had his head down on the table for the majority of class. At least pay attention if you're going to make me sick.

:rant:

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
Went to class and some guy sitting beside me was really sick. I understand not wanting to miss a class that only happens once a week but stay home if you're that sick. The guy spent the whole class blowing his nose. So ****ing annoying and the guy wouldn't pay attention during class. He had his head down on the table for the majority of class. At least pay attention if you're going to make me sick.

:rant:

His parents probably made him go.

umdieecke*

Marco Polo: that mother ****er went all the way to China and brought back spaghetti. That's a long way to go for noodles!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad