OT: The Avalounge: The Place To Gather To Discuss Things Not Related To Hockey Or Soccer

Status
Not open for further replies.

AdamCalderHero

Jul 20, 2010
Coventry, England
The hotter the girls are, the weirder they are...

the-hot-crazy-scale-how-i-met-your-mother-barney-stinson-hot-demotivational-poster-1234586298.jpg

Your friend and mine Barney Stinson explains

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
So anybody hooked on flappy bird. I managed to hit level 17 lol. Hishon just tweeted saying he made it to 25
Edit. Just hit 32. Suck it Hishon

Last edited:

tigervixxxen

Optimism=Delusional
Jul 7, 2013
Denver
burgundy-review.com
I had never heard of flappy bird until literally this week and now twitter has exploded over it. Is it like Angry Birds? Tiny Wing?

I will use this space to brag I've beaten Candy Crush. Yes, the whole thing.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
I had never heard of flappy bird until literally this week and now twitter has exploded over it. Is it like Angry Birds? Tiny Wing?

I will use this space to brag I've beaten Candy Crush. Yes, the whole thing.

Exactly, like the time I heard about CC(didn't know it's beatable)... haven't heard of flappy bird until Hishon tweeted about it. Have to say I thought of something else when he mentioned it...:laugh:

BTW Bricky I followed you on twitter.

JWK

Report Spam @JWK on Twitter Plz
Mar 27, 2010
Why won't you follow me on twitter as well D2M?

Flappy Bird is a game, I played it couple days ago and I was terrible at it so I quit.

member 116861

Why won't you follow me on twitter as well D2M?

Flappy Bird is a game, I played it couple days ago and I was terrible at it so I quit.

Because D2M and me are BFFs but yeah he should follow @jwk.

JWK

Mar 27, 2010
I actually followed D2M long time ago, then he said he hated us and something about not wanting to follow us or some **** so I defollowed.

tigervixxxen

Optimism=Delusional
Jul 7, 2013
Denver
burgundy-review.com
Candy Crush is beatable until they add new levels, so 515 is the end right now.

I'm @tigervixxxen on twitter. But I tweet about girl things or complete rants so I understand if that's not interesting. :laugh:

member 116861

Candy Crush is beatable until they add new levels, so 515 is the end right now.

I'm @tigervixxxen on twitter. But I tweet about girl things or complete rants so I understand if that's not interesting. :laugh:

I'm now following you.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
What I actually said was that I use twitter to get sports/world news and didn't want to follow regular people. CBC kinda ruined it when they started tweeting about some guy named Bieber so, it was pointless. In the end I gave in and followed the people who follow me for this long. What's your handle JWK(please no crappy posts about celebrities):D

JWK

Mar 27, 2010
I rarely tweet D2M, most are RTs. Followed both of you.

JWK

Mar 27, 2010
So anybody hooked on flappy bird. I managed to hit level 17 lol. Hishon just tweeted saying he made it to 25
Edit. Just hit 32. Suck it Hishon
I played this game couple days ago and quit. I just started this game couple hours ago and I remembered why I quit....I suck at this and it's frustrating.

Landeslog

Nov 17, 2009
Denver
So I got to go to the soft open for Casey's restaurant last night. OH MY GOD SO GOOD. I was so nervous that it was going to suck and I would have to worry about it being successful. But it's amazing. Hands down the best nachos I've ever had and the burger was fantastic. I can't wait for it to open now.
Also, some guys from Fedex in the neighborhood were there and said it was probably the best beer selection in the Cherry Creek area ;) so if you like beer...

JWK

Mar 27, 2010
Best nachos you ever had? You obviously never been to Taco Bell :sarcasm:

RockLobster

King in the North
Jul 5, 2003
Kansas
Best nachos you ever had? You obviously never been to Taco Bell :sarcasm:

Taco Bell? Bro...no...:facepalm:

If you want the BEST NACHOS period, you have to go to your local Movie Theatre. Half the time the chips in the tray (if they're not in a cellophane bag) are about a day old and stored in a large plastic bin (basically left overs from the night before).

And that Nacho Cheese? Mmm, mmm, good.

***edit***

Thought I should make it clear, that was all sarcasm and a joke.

JWK

Mar 27, 2010
*oops* Caught your sarcasm late.

But really though, Qdoba isn't really bad for nachos, just really pricey.

Landeslog

Nov 17, 2009
Denver
Taco Bell? Bro...no...:facepalm:

If you want the BEST NACHOS period, you have to go to your local Movie Theatre. Half the time the chips in the tray (if they're not in a cellophane bag) are about a day old and stored in a large plastic bin (basically left overs from the night before).

And that Nacho Cheese? Mmm, mmm, good.

I can't tell if you're joking or not

RockLobster

King in the North
Jul 5, 2003
Kansas
I can't tell if you're joking or not

Yep, I had to put an edit to clarify that.

I worked at my local Movie Theatre through high school and my first semester of college....so I am well versed in what they do.

Smelling burnt popcorn is enough to make you never want to eat it again...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad