OT: The Avalounge - Prim lost a bet to Shermy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
Thanks for watching :) you like our goalie? He's easily the only thing that makes us happy right now. He was never even supposed to see any action with us.

Yeah, he reminds me of Mike Smith before he got a fat contract and started sucking.

Bit of a similar situation with the Coyotes. Our young guy who started the season in the A and then got the call and has impressed since is Tobias Rieder.

JWK

Report Spam @JWK on Twitter Plz
Mar 27, 2010
Have a take-home final due in 11 hours, haven't even read the notes nor started on it. #YOLO

JWK

Mar 27, 2010
Not when I haven't pay attention in class all semester...

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
You should just become a Lanche fan.

ba762914aa.jpg

JWK

Mar 27, 2010
I finished it with time to spare, thought I would turn in some BS with like 10 mins left.

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
I hate the DMV right now. All their stuff's supposed to be automated and I haven't had any problems with this before.

So, my car's power steering is broken (I accidentally blew up the pump somehow). It's theoretically driveable but kind of scary to because the steering wheel wobbles in your hands, plus no power steering of course. As such I stopped driving it a little while ago and the registration expired in the meantime. Also, I cancelled my insurance on it since I wasn't driving it. It's also still parked in front of the house where I used to live.

Since I'm going on a trip tomorrow I planned to go pick it up today and have it parked inside my new place's garage while I was gone. I got new insurance for it on Friday (had my mom add the car to her insurance since it's cheaper that way), and today I went to go buy a general use 30-day permit (it's going to be re-titled in a couple weeks so there's no point in paying full registration on it yet). Tells me the registration is suspended because of no active insurance policy on the vehicle.

Theoretically a simple fix (take proof of insurance to the DMV) but it's a Sunday so they're closed, and I leave too early tomorrow morning to get it done in the morning before my flight. Also, I've done this before and my insurance company has had proof of insurance in the DMV's records within 20 minutes without me having to go there.

So, now my car just gets to sit at my old house for a week while I'm gone, since I'm not dumb enough to try driving it with expired tags and cross my fingers that I don't get pulled over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cagliari vs Lecce
    Cagliari vs Lecce