Administrator
Sep 16, 2006
϶(°o°)ϵ
Continue here

Once again plz take good note of the following

Bubba's OP from the previous OT Thread

Continue

OK Everyone.

Now would be a good time for each of you to review the site rules.

http://hfboards.mandatory.com/faq.php?faq=vb3_board_faq#faq_forum_rules

The Avalounge is not a place for you folks to attack each other.
Do not demean fans of other teams (or our team!) if they choose to join in the conversations.
This is not a place to spam just to build your post count. It doesn't matter who posted how many times in the thread -- it's not a competition!
It's not a place to push the boundaries with the mods!
Be nice, or you will be thread-banned, get infractions, and/or whatever other measures need to be taken.
This is not a place for lascivious or lewd posts, or other sexual innuendo.
Do not try to push threads to maximum posts possible. If the thread hits 1000, start a new one (I'm seriously considering deleting everything after 1000 in the Avalounge, just to put an end to this nonsense).
This is not an all-inclusive list!

ASmileyFace

Landeskog Replacement
Feb 13, 2014
9,318'
What phone did you have before? Did you buy directly from Apple? I have so many questions.

I had a iphone 4. Bought it from Verizon because I switched over from AT&T. I was grandfathered in on AT&T's "unlimited" plan but they had limited it so badly that it was time for a change.

The camera is really, really good and the major reason I'm enjoying the phone.

tigervixxxen

Optimism=Delusional
Jul 7, 2013
Denver
burgundy-review.com
Really? I'm glad to hear that. I have the 5S and the camera really sucks in comparison to what the Galaxy does. Do you have the fat 6 or not? Does that even make a difference? If I didn't get the fat one is it like buying the 5C, which was a downgrade on the S. My hands are tiny and I don't want to have to carry a huge purse to fit the fat one but if I bother getting a new phone I want it to be the good one.

The Shermanator

HFBoards Legend
Jul 2, 2011
Ontario
I had a iphone 4. Bought it from Verizon because I switched over from AT&T. I was grandfathered in on AT&T's "unlimited" plan but they had limited it so badly that it was time for a change.

The camera is really, really good and the major reason I'm enjoying the phone.

Nice nice. So you recommend it I'm guessing. I have a 4s with no wifi so I'm getting sick of it and need an upgrade. Have 100$ gift card to the apple store so I'm going to buy it outright from them for like $800.....

Does anyone know if they can convert your SIM card right there or am i going to have to go to my carrier after that? (rogers) My googling skills didn't provide the answers I am looking for.

ASmileyFace

Landeskog Replacement
Feb 13, 2014
9,318'
Really? I'm glad to hear that. I have the 5S and the camera really sucks in comparison to what the Galaxy does. Do you have the fat 6 or not? Does that even make a difference? If I didn't get the fat one is it like buying the 5C, which was a downgrade on the S. My hands are tiny and I don't want to have to carry a huge purse to fit the fat one but if I bother getting a new phone I want it to be the good one.
I've got non-gigantor version. It felt huge at first but I actually really like the size now. It's so easy to see stuff on the screen.

Nice nice. So you recommend it I'm guessing. I have a 4s with no wifi so I'm getting sick of it and need an upgrade. Have 100$ gift card to the apple store so I'm going to buy it outright from them for like $800.....

Does anyone know if they can convert your SIM card right there or am i going to have to go to my carrier after that? (rogers) My googling skills didn't provide the answers I am looking for.

I would recommend it if you're already looking to upgrade. I have no idea about buying a unlocked phone tbh. I imagine you would have to alert your provider but maybe not...? :dunno:

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
[MOD]

Anyway, tonight is pre-Thanksgiving baking night! I'm baking... bread rolls, a key lime pie, and a baked Alaska! Well, I'm not actually baking the baked Alaska, I'm going to flambée it with brandy tomorrow!

Last edited by a moderator:

PAZ

Jul 14, 2011
BC
[MOD]

Anyway, tonight is pre-Thanksgiving baking night! I'm baking... bread rolls, a key lime pie, and a baked Alaska! Well, I'm not actually baking the baked Alaska, I'm going to flambée it with brandy tomorrow!

So.. you're inviting the whole avalounge to your house? Count me in:naughty:

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
Dinner is 4 p.m.

Dress code is sundresses, ribbons in your hair, and sandals. (Well, that's what I'm wearing anyway)

Also, this is what I did to my key lime pie with the leftover meringue from the baked Alaska:

cd2818348a.jpg

:laugh:

member 116861

Dinner is 4 p.m.

Dress code is sundresses, ribbons in your hair, and sandals. (Well, that's what I'm wearing anyway)

4 PM is pretty early. Can we make it 6 instead? Also it is pretty cold outside so I don't know if I'll be wearing that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad