OT: The Avalounge: Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb [Special Edition]

Status
Not open for further replies.

tucker3434

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 7, 2007
Atlanta, GA
Is blood feud worth reading? I typically can't stand Dater but I know he'd have a lot of interesting insight into that era.

ASmileyFace

Landeskog Replacement
Feb 13, 2014
9,318'
It's really not bad imo. Dater gets a bad rap but the book is worth reading if you're a Avs fan from that era.

ASmileyFace

Landeskog Replacement
Feb 13, 2014
9,318'
Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them was excellent. Rowling's world reborn in 1920s New York was something I didn't know I needed, but I'm very glad I saw it.

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
Big change to the ol' username. World is too small and my former name is too similar to my actual name lol. It's time to create an internet personality instead of the real life thing. Going to take some getting used to but I'm not officially Cousin Eddie.

Leaving my former name in my user title so that people will still realize it's me for the time being.

@Shermy. You may be cooler than Kento, but you ARE NOT cooler than Cousin Eddie.

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
Big change to the ol' username. World is too small and my former name is too similar to my actual name lol. It's time to create an internet personality instead of the real life thing. Going to take some getting used to but I'm not officially Cousin Eddie.

Leaving my former name in my user title so that people will still realize it's me for the time being.

@Shermy. You may be cooler than Kento, but you ARE NOT cooler than Cousin Eddie.

It's like you're a completely different person now :cry:

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
It's like you're a completely different person now :cry:

bingo.jpg

I'm sure you guys will still often refer to me as kento and I'm cool with that. we all follow one another on twitter and crap like that anyway. I just don't want people I know coming on here and seeing a post by someone named "kento" about the Avalanche and immieditely realizing it's me and then being able to search back through all my posts and stuff. Especially with working with a pro hockey team.

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
bingo.jpg

I'm sure you guys will still often refer to me as kento and I'm cool with that. we all follow one another on twitter and crap like that anyway. I just don't want people I know coming on here and seeing a post by someone named "kento" about the Avalanche and immieditely realizing it's me and then being able to search back through all my posts and stuff. Especially with working with a pro hockey team.

You'll always be Stevetenko to me.

Tweaky

Solid #2
Sponsor
Apr 5, 2009
Singapore/Thailand
Hope the Americans here had a great Thanksgiving!

Worst one of my life. Seeing tons of awesome food pics on social media, wife and kid going to a big dinner with friends, my favorite restaurant doing a special....and me stuck home nursing a recent tonsillectomy, slurping cold overdone ramen (has to be overdone or it is too painful...same with anything warm).

Bright side is that I was able to power through a good chunk of Suits. Not a great show, but entertaining. Also got all caught up on Elementary and Brooklyn 99.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad