OT: The Avalounge (mod warning - No Politics)

McMetal

Writer of Wrongs
Sep 29, 2015
Unrelated note: I got sent on a short notice work trip to central Illinois this week, which just so happened to take me right into the path of totality for the eclipse. That shit was f***ing epic, absolutely surreal to see the sun blocked out with just the halo of the corona around it. If you ever get a chance, do anything you can to see it happen in person, just an amazing experience. I missed the last one, and I only got to see this one by a lucky break, but I'm so glad I got the chance.

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
Unrelated note: I got sent on a short notice work trip to central Illinois this week, which just so happened to take me right into the path of totality for the eclipse. That shit was f***ing epic, absolutely surreal to see the sun blocked out with just the halo of the corona around it. If you ever get a chance, do anything you can to see it happen in person, just an amazing experience. I missed the last one, and I only got to see this one by a lucky break, but I'm so glad I got the chance.

Yeah I saw it in 2017. Luckily did not have to travel to see it. But I agree, it's worth doing whatever you gotta do to witness, it's totally surreal.

Reactions: McMetal

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012

It feels like every other month this guy is asking fans of petition for him. I really, REALLY liked 300 and Watchmen, but since then, all of his films have kinda sucked. I really don't understand how this guy got such a good reputation after only two good films. Man of Steel, was mediocre at best, all of his Justice League stuff was a travesty.

• Haha
Reactions: sethro109

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille