OT: The Avalounge -- If it ain't broke, fix it till it is

Status
Not open for further replies.

To the window!
Sponsor
Jan 15, 2011
North Cackolacka
I'm still trying to figure out how to drink whiskey. I know I like it on the rocks. Even then it's kind of too strong for me. After the ice is melted a little is when I really like it, but by that time I feel like it tastes completely different from when I first tasted it after it was poured.

Is whiskey supposed to breathe a little before trying it?

I'm no expert, but I drink mine neat.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Who's the one that recommended Cherry Cricket here? Because I went to it today and that is by far the best burger I've ever had, even beats Bud's Bar for me.

Avsboy

Dec 12, 2006
Just picked up Wilson Profile golf clubs. Gonna go three times at least this week to the local driving range.

2l8aus4.jpg

Last edited:

Nzap

lunaR Pad
Jul 19, 2011
Parma
My favorite driver loses the Indycar title in the last race due to double points. By a tiebreaker.
Dixon led 8 more laps than anyone else and got the points he needed.
United lose and Montoya loses on a tiebreak+studies start tomorrow.

Had a sucky day to say the least.

agentblack

Apr 11, 2011
New York City
Investigation Discovery is my new crack. Its the perfect background noise cause you dont really have to watch it. and its oddly hilarious.

Avsboy

Dec 12, 2006
Investigation Discovery is my new crack. Its the perfect background noise cause you dont really have to watch it. and its oddly hilarious.

No offence but I really, really hate ID. I can't stand the criminal stories and the production on those shows, and every show has the exact same vibe. I just put the news or sports news as background noise. Sometimes I even watch Avs games on the computer with some of that in the background.

UncleRisto

Not Great, Bob!
Jul 7, 2012
Finland
I love how some war documentaries that Fox shows here, I think they're Discovery's, have reenactment where people are "dubbed" and speak English with super stereotypical accents. It's atrocious. :laugh:

agentblack

Apr 11, 2011
New York City
No offence but I really, really hate ID. I can't stand the criminal stories and the production on those shows, and every show has the exact same vibe. I just put the news or sports news as background noise. Sometimes I even watch Avs games on the computer with some of that in the background.

I dont know what it is. Yeah its true alot of the "cases" are similar, somebody ends up dead because of greed or jealousy. But every now and then you hear some f--up'd stories. And the re-enactments--lol

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL

I swear every next song they make destroys the previous one. What an amazing band, way better than The Killers, Foo Fighters, RHCP, and Smashing Pumpkins.

FoppaForsberg*

It doesn't have to make sense to be perfect. It's so much better.

UncleRisto

Not Great, Bob!
Jul 7, 2012
Finland
Now I don't mean to get all intolerant and whatnot, and don't mean to offend, but I was under the impression that you SEPH, listen to metal bands like DT. So where is the appeal in 5 cutesy looking wonky dressed Japanese girls dancing like it's 1999? (I couldn't turn audio on since I'm with people.) I ask this as a serious question.

FoppaForsberg*

Driving through Quebec for the first time, it's such a beautiful place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad