OT: The Avalounge: Come in an take a quiz. That's all we seem to do around here anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hesher

Sagan for President
Jan 22, 2013
Slovakia
Just got back from a week long trip to Bratislava, such an amazing city. I recommend it to anyone that wants to visit it.

I'm glad you enjoyed your stay. Bratislava is often forgotten because of Vienna, Prague and Budapest.

ASmileyFace

Landeskog Replacement
Feb 13, 2014
9,318'
You seem to like exploring. If you're ever laid off you should come to Newfoundland. I'll pay your way here, you look after the labor on some of my home renos I have planned for free and I'll be your wing man on George street and introduce you to some friends.

That's actually an awesome offer, but what about Smiley's visa? When I played in Canada, they had ten times the security and restrictions that USA possesses.

What a fantastic offer :laugh: I want to get down on George Street! :yo: I'm honestly kind of tempted.

I don't have a DUI so I should be good to get into Canada at this point. Gotta make sure I don't get in trouble with the law in the mean time :laugh:

I don't mean move here for a long time lol. I need a new back deck, a new fence and some framing done in the basement. It would be for like a week lol.

I think I could get something like that done in a week and a half with a little help. Haven't done a deck before though. I've torn a few up and have an idea of how to build a good one :laugh:

Bonzai12

Nov 2, 2007
Denver CO
Denver is becoming a super expensive place to live. I'm thinking about leaving, even though I make well over 6 figures.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad