OT: The Avalounge: Bittersweet victory/Bubba and Henchy Break Up/Daily Food Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

hockeyfish

Feb 23, 2007
DENVER!!!!!!!
Tried to watch the british version of the Office. It's like everyone slid down 3 spots on the hot scale and can't speak English. I don't mean to offend, but I really don't like the British. I guess I still hold resentment over the whole revolutionary war thing and the war of 1812.

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2012
Didn't even make it home from last night until right now. Had to walk 3 miles to get to my bike in the morning just so I could be almost an hour late to work. Luckily my bosses thought it was funny that I had such a crazy night.

Part of me wants to stop doing this kind of stuff... but at the same time I had a blast last night.

rhffe4.jpg

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
Wait, maybe I am misinterpreting what you're trying to say here, but I should feel sorry that a woman has to cut my hair because I am a man, and additionally I have to pay for it? If that is truly what you're saying, that must be one of the most illogical things I heard all year.

People have aspects of their job they don't like, if women hate cutting men's hair, then get out of the business or open a beauty shop just for ladies. Don't displease the customer, man or woman with ****** haircuts because "they don't want to do it, boo hoo".

What I meant is that they don't put the effort or care into mens hair because they generally don't want to do it. You're better off going to a barber if you want consistency.

The Shermanator

HFBoards Legend
Jul 2, 2011
Ontario
I liked season 1, but am getting tired of it in season 2. I think I have 1 more episode to trudge through. Doubt I'll watch season 3.

Kind of my feelings as well. Was glued to the screen in season 1 but season 2 I find myself not caring as much. Watched two episodes last night actually. Wasn't too bad.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
I know some people hate this show here, but this is my favourite scene.

What I meant is that they don't put the effort or care into mens hair because they generally don't want to do it. You're better off going to a barber if you want consistency.
Ah okay, that makes sense.

ASmileyFace

Landeskog Replacement
Feb 13, 2014
9,318'
Someone stole my puffy jacket last night. I set it down in a somewhat hidden place in a bar and when we were leaving it was gone. So damn pissed. It was basically my favorite jacket and one I use all the time. :cry:

I love An Idiot Abroad. I'm going to watch a couple episodes today.

Bonzai12

Nov 2, 2007
Denver CO
I liked season 1, but am getting tired of it in season 2. I think I have 1 more episode to trudge through. Doubt I'll watch season 3.

Makes sense - I'm about 3/4 through season one.

There's so much competition anymore for TV slots that without a long term contract in hand, these directors pack way too much storyline into season one. It's happened with so many shows. Disappointed to hear that mr robot may fall prey to that as well. :(

Bubba Thudd

is getting banned
Jul 19, 2005
Avaland
I'm disappointed that they cancelled Roadies after only 1 season.

It was nothing earth-shattering, but just a fun, light-hearted program. Guess it was a dramedy, or whatever...

I liked it.

Bubba Thudd

is getting banned
Jul 19, 2005
Avaland
Hench must be passed out on his keyboard.

He looks to be online, and here, but hasn't posted in this thread.

Must be passed out on his keyboard.

ASmileyFace

Landeskog Replacement
Feb 13, 2014
9,318'
I got so drunk that I lost my phone last night. I never lose my phone. I don't know what the hell happened to me. I haven't blacked out since freshman year until last night. I don't know what happened for at least 2 hours. It's freaking me out.

LieutenantDangle

Barry McKockner
Oct 28, 2014
'Merica
I got so drunk that I lost my phone last night. I never lose my phone. I don't know what the hell happened to me. I haven't blacked out since freshman year until last night. I don't know what happened for at least 2 hours. It's freaking me out.

ever woke up and lost your car?!

Bubba Thudd

is getting banned
Jul 19, 2005
Avaland
ever woke up and lost your car?!

Yes.

Called everyone, looked everywhere.

Finally found it parked in my backyard.

I had a 6' high, wooden privacy fence. The gate to the backyard wasn't big enough to let my car through.
I apparently took down a section of fence beside the gate, drove my car back there, then put the fence back up. I say "apparently", because I still have no memory of actually doing so. And I have no idea who I was hiding from...

Good times?

~*~

Smiley, I know I'm not your dad (or GF) but I agree, you gotta cut back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad