OT: The Avalounge: Bittersweet victory/Bubba and Henchy Break Up/Daily Food Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

UncleRisto

Not Great, Bob!
Jul 7, 2012
Finland
FOURPEAT!

bf9.gif

Tweaky

Solid #2
Sponsor
Apr 5, 2009
Singapore/Thailand
Already changed my Title.

And now I have to go cry while watching Blazing Saddles.

Kid and I just watched Willy Wonka Sunday. He has been asking for it for a while, and I finally found it. Odd coincidence.

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2012
Already changed my Title.

And now I have to go cry while watching Blazing Saddles.

Kid and I just watched Willy Wonka Sunday. He has been asking for it for a while, and I finally found it. Odd coincidence.

It was an epic battle Tweaks... it took all I had. :laugh:

Oh, and Young Frankenstein, and The Producers.

God... so many great movies. I'm going to go on a Wilder binger.

RockLobster

King in the North
Jul 5, 2003
Kansas
Nah, I concede. Too many posts for my connection to keep up on page 42.

You know, sometimes people are just solid B+ players...nothing wrong with that! :D

(that's a WWE-to-Daniel Bryan reference, just so no one thinks I'm legitimately talking down to Tweaks)

Tweaky

Solid #2
Sponsor
Apr 5, 2009
Singapore/Thailand
You know, sometimes people are just solid B+ players...nothing wrong with that! :D

(that's a WWE-to-Daniel Bryan reference, just so no one thinks I'm legitimately talking down to Tweaks)

If only I was a B+. I am more like a C- playing way above my level due to team need. Now it is someone else's turn to try.

Lonewolfe2015

Rom Com Male Lead
Sponsor
Dec 2, 2007
You guys went through 5 pages since I last logged in, what kind of conversation can you have on a message board in that time?!

UncleRisto

Not Great, Bob!
Jul 7, 2012
Finland
I remember I won an OT thread once. It was the best day of my life. Until today when I got three of these bacon and cheese rolls for 1 euro. Those are delicious rolls.

hockeyfish

Feb 23, 2007
DENVER!!!!!!!
I don't want to get too deep into it, but it's freaking awkward when family members post obviously racists memes on their facebook page. ugg.

JWK

Report Spam @JWK on Twitter Plz
Mar 27, 2010
It's raining outside right now

We're painting our house right now

It's raining, ****

ASmileyFace

Landeskog Replacement
Feb 13, 2014
9,318'
Only afternoon thunderstorms down here. But there pretty big ones. Got off work a little early because a big storm was coming in. Can't be on the roof nailing fascia if it's lightning out I guess. :dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad