OT: The Avalounge: aka Free Relationship and Beer Brewing Advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2012
Sorry to hear that Smiley. That industry will pick back up in the spring though, it always does. Hopefully it happens earlier than normal this go round for you.

Now about that modeling :laugh:

UncleRisto

Not Great, Bob!
Jul 7, 2012
Finland
No worries Smiley. I've heard rumblings of large upcoming construction projects in California, Arizona, New Mexico and Texas. You should migrate over.

Bonzai12

Nov 2, 2007
Denver CO
Risto takes the thread!

screen-shot-2012-06-26-at-9-07-26-pm.png

ASmileyFace

Landeskog Replacement
Feb 13, 2014
9,318'
Decided to have a little funemployment spending today and got myself Battlefield 1. I've currently been downloading the 45GB game for almost 6 hours @ 1.5-6mbs (averaging about 3mbs) and am at 26%. Guess I'll be able to play tomorrow?

Bonzai12

Nov 2, 2007
Denver CO
always was a big fan of Battlefield. I never understood why people play Halo and Call of Duty

My ultimate favorite first person shooter was SOCOM Navy Seals. The first game was epic - the second one was ok...haven't played really since then.

tucker3434

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 7, 2007
Atlanta, GA
Best of luck Smiley. Construction is a rough industry. Atlanta is booming right now, but it'll be busting by the end of 17. Just the nature of the beast.

And I always set those things to download overnight. I get so annoyed when I get an online game and after about 4 hours, I can still pretty much only play a demo.

Nzap

lunaR Pad
Jul 19, 2011
Parma
Shaved for the first time with a razor today.
Always used a machine for it, thought I should also know how to do it with a razor.
Not that bad actually. Missed a few spots here and there and it got a bit bloody at places, but quite nice.
Thought it was time at 24 years old to know how to shave like this :laugh:

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
So I've been infracted and removed from the Rantanen thread on the prospect board for asking if Aho's mom had posted since Mikko's snipe; I assume my post has been deleted as well. Prospect board mods are ridiculous.

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2012
That is why I post here 99% of the time. The mods here rock. Keep things under control while not being overbearing.

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
That is why I post here 99% of the time. The mods here rock. Keep things under control while not being overbearing.

True. Soccer board mods are legit as well, or maybe we just don't have mods over there. Cause if that board was modded like the prospect board, none of the best posters would be allowed to participate...and I'm not just talking about myself. (shout out to my boy, Evilo, may you hate on germans for years to come!)

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
Shaved for the first time with a razor today.
Always used a machine for it, thought I should also know how to do it with a razor.
Not that bad actually. Missed a few spots here and there and it got a bit bloody at places, but quite nice.
Thought it was time at 24 years old to know how to shave like this :laugh:

Interesting, I've never shaved with a electric razor before. Granted I barely ever shave since I don't grow much facial hair, guess it'd be interesting to see how most people learned how to shave with a hand or electrical razor.

tigervixxxen

Optimism=Delusional
Jul 7, 2013
Denver
burgundy-review.com
So I've been infracted and removed from the Rantanen thread on the prospect board for asking if Aho's mom had posted since Mikko's snipe; I assume my post has been deleted as well. Prospect board mods are ridiculous.

I wish I could help that board but I can't. I get it, I truly do.

Thanks guys, we try. It's not easy sometimes but y'all are good kids for the most part ;)

Lonewolfe2015

Rom Com Male Lead
Sponsor
Dec 2, 2007
I think the world is conspiring against me. Today has been the day from hell with work, everything that could go wrong has gone wrong and I'm minutes away from fixing it all when bam... Windows update.

The profanity filters here aren't strong enough for the words I could text/utter right now.

McMetal

Writer of Wrongs
Sep 29, 2015
Having the worst gout flare-up of my life right now. I've had some episodes before but this is absolute hell. And of course my job is to patrol and supervise a giant hardware store all day long on concrete floors. Hobbling around with a cane is annoying and embarassing. I'm 31 years old FFS. I don't think I should be an invalid quite yet.

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
Having the worst gout flare-up of my life right now. I've had some episodes before but this is absolute hell. And of course my job is to patrol and supervise a giant hardware store all day long on concrete floors. Hobbling around with a cane is annoying and embarassing. I'm 31 years old FFS. I don't think I should be an invalid quite yet.

I feel for ya. I've had a few bad flare ups and I'm only 25. My dad and brothers suffer really bad. We're all big beer drinkers and red meat eaters which doesn't help.

At one point I had it go almost up to my knee while I had sciatica going down my ass almost to my knee. Was the worst couple of days of my life.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
True. Soccer board mods are legit as well, or maybe we just don't have mods over there. Cause if that board was modded like the prospect board, none of the best posters would be allowed to participate...and I'm not just talking about myself. (shout out to my boy, Evilo, may you hate on germans for years to come!)
Edonator is the single best poster in that section, he makes most ridiculous sounding claims which riles everyone up, but always turn out to be factual. Oh man, the amount of pointless bickering there is priceless, so glad that Live in the Now is an awesome admin.

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
I love ya seph, but you may be the only person on earth who thinks Edo's posts are ever factual lol

And it's ok TV, we appreciate how cool y'all are over here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad