Status
Not open for further replies.

Tweaky

Solid #2
Sponsor
Apr 5, 2009
Singapore/Thailand
To save TV the hassle...

And I would like to start the discussion on ....dream cars.

Mine is a Ferrari. Hard to pin down which, but I can narrow it down to F40 or 1988 GTO. Of course, I would not turn down any of them, at least not until it needed service.

And I can name cars from just about any category that I would love to own. Like British....Noble M600. Muscle car....1969 GTO Judge (had one as a kid, was supposed to be mine at 16, but it got sold...grrr). Japanese Toyota 2000GT. Swedish...classic would be either a Volvo P1800 or a 1972 144D, current would be Koenigsegg (any).

Last edited:

tigervixxxen

Optimism=Delusional
Jul 7, 2013
Denver
burgundy-review.com
Thanks Tweaky, the thread is all yours now!

Hm, would be nice to have one of those sports cars to have but to pick one to actually drive probably one of the large luxury sport sedans like the BMW 760 or Audi A8 is what I'd buy if I actually had the money for such a purchase and intended to actually drive it. Kind of random, I always wanted a Firebird. I'm so short I probably couldn't really drive one of those sports cars anyway.

member 116861

A Toyota Prius.

Currently drive an Audi S4 and it eats so much gas.

Bubba Thudd

is getting banned
Jul 19, 2005
Avaland
I don't know how to put the pic of the thread post count from the last thread in this one.
I would if I could, because Henchy finally didn't finish with the most posts.
Someone else did...

Bubba Thudd

is getting banned
Jul 19, 2005
Avaland
1963 Corvette Stingray Convertible

63chev67198-1.jpg

Wouldn't even have to be the Convertible.

ba091ddaafb5179660e85adff2d2a8b0.jpg

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
I'm not a fan of Lambos or Ferrari's or any of those sports cars. Yes I get how expensive and "cool" they are but I've just never been a fan of small vehicles. They look squat up to me.

My dream vehicle is a RR Phantom. I learned to drive/got my license on my dads old Chrysler 300 in 2008. I thought it was the coolest car at that time but obviously it's a complete knockoff of the Phantom. Anyway my dad got old and decided to get a Camry after just a few months of me having my drivers license and I was devastated so I've always had a soft spot for both 300's and of course the several hundred thousand dollar phantom.

I actually almost bought a Chrysler 300 a few months ago but ended up going with a jeep instead. I've always liked Jeeps for the recreation "fun" aspect and even though a 300 was more in my heart I figured I could buy a Chrysler 300 in my 50's and still look fly as hell. I cannot do that with a jeep lol.

My dream with the phantom is pretty much just to see one in person at some point in my life :laugh:

Rolls-Royce-Phantom-Black-Bison-115.jpg

tucker3434

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 7, 2007
Atlanta, GA
My aunt and uncle are the anti-black sheep of our family, super successful (or does that just make us the black sheep?). Through them, I get the opportunity to drive some cars that are slightly, ahem, better than what I would normally have access to. Right now my aunt has a Bentley Continental Flying Spur Speed that she's let me drive a couple times. That is what I'd have if I had the money. Wow. It is absolutely unreal to have that much power in that comfortable of a car.

A much more realistic dream car is a Porsche Cayman S or just an older 911. I've always loved Porsches. I'll have one of some kind, some day, but probably not til retirement in 30 years.

Last edited:

UncleRisto

Not Great, Bob!
Jul 7, 2012
Finland
My aunt and uncle are the anti-black sheep of our family, super successful (or does that just make us the black sheep?). Through them, I get the opportunity to drive some cars that are slightly, ahem, better than what I would normally have access to. Right now my aunt has a Bentley Continental Flying Spur Speed that she's let me drive a couple times. That is what I'd have if I had the money. Wow. It is absolutely unreal to have that much power in that comfortable of a car.

I'd rather the GT Speed, that looks sick.

If I were to go for exotics, I'd like something vintage for S&G.

In reality I'm getting very used to not having a car.

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2012
There is that expression, never meet your heros... the same applies to cars. I've owned a few vehicles that were my dream cars growing up, pretty much every one of them were junk vehicles. I'm to the point where I don't have dream cars anymore. There are cars I want, but that is about as far as it goes.

In the category of cars that I want, but will never own we have the Ford GT and GT40 (new and old), MB G63, old 2 Land Rover Defender, any 911 GT3, Detomaso Pantera, I'm sure there are a few others.

Of the cars that I will own (some I already have before) that I currently want... R32 Skyline GTR, 68-73 Datsun 510 2 Door, Alfa 2000 GT Veloce, old 911 built with a ducktail rear spoiler (since there is no way I could afford the real thing), suicide door Lincoln Continental convertible, 67-72 Ford F100 with a mod motor swap (also kinda want a 7th gen 80-86 for some stupid reason)... that is about as long of list as I should type up since I'll be on craigslist all morning now. :laugh:

All that said... my next purchase is probably an i3 or Bolt. :help:

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
Actually there is another dream vehicle I have. A Mercedes G wagon. A guy from my hometown has like a 2003 G Wagon which is right hand drive and I absolutely love it. If I had the extra money I'd absolutely offer him whatever he wanted for it and make a whole lot of upgrades.

The brand new ones are absolutely ridiculous but are not affordable. Tyler Seguin has one which is completely blacked out and it's pure sex.

11328016_704398143019220_715986972_n.jpg

ASmileyFace

Landeskog Replacement
Feb 13, 2014
9,318'
jrs0BHg.png

Having time off work these past couple weeks has let me once again place top 5...

Bubba rolling over 200 posts is incredible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad