OT: The Avalounge: aka Free Relationship and Beer Brewing Advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bubba Thudd

is getting banned
Jul 19, 2005
Avaland
Coincidence?

the 1976 American Motors Corp. (AMC) Pacer from Wayne’s World is for sale.

eb9c33957fe8e9bd98a9154db550da0b

member 116861

There is that expression, never meet your heros... the same applies to cars. I've owned a few vehicles that were my dream cars growing up, pretty much every one of them were junk vehicles. I'm to the point where I don't have dream cars anymore. There are cars I want, but that is about as far as it goes.

In the category of cars that I want, but will never own we have the Ford GT and GT40 (new and old), MB G63, old 2 Land Rover Defender, any 911 GT3, Detomaso Pantera, I'm sure there are a few others.

Of the cars that I will own (some I already have before) that I currently want... R32 Skyline GTR, 68-73 Datsun 510 2 Door, Alfa 2000 GT Veloce, old 911 built with a ducktail rear spoiler (since there is no way I could afford the real thing), suicide door Lincoln Continental convertible, 67-72 Ford F100 with a mod motor swap (also kinda want a 7th gen 80-86 for some stupid reason)... that is about as long of list as I should type up since I'll be on craigslist all morning now. :laugh:

All that said... my next purchase is probably an i3 or Bolt. :help:

You can't stop me from meeting MA Cliche!

member 116861

Writing a Swedish assignment on Matt Duchene due in a couple of hours, any ideas of what I could write about?

member 116861

I don't know, the whole country music and fishing stuff gives me a lot to write about. Plus I know his girlfriend's name and all that weird stuff so makes it easier.

Bubba Thudd

is getting banned
Jul 19, 2005
Avaland
I don't know, the whole country music and fishing stuff gives me a lot to write about. Plus I know his girlfriend's name and all that weird stuff so makes it easier.

If you have all these ideas already, why are you asking us what you can write about?

Bubba Thudd

is getting banned
Jul 19, 2005
Avaland
If you mention his love for fishing, you fill a few lines talking about the rivers in Colorado and what kind of fish are there.

Bubba Thudd

is getting banned
Jul 19, 2005
Avaland
Speaking of 3 out of 10 lines...

Country music is full of songs/lines about fishing.

Find a couple good ones, and implement them into your report (crediting the author/singer, of course)

Make a clever play on the word "line", since there is fishing line, and music lines...

Bubba Thudd

is getting banned
Jul 19, 2005
Avaland
Talk about how Matt isn't the kind of guy to sit in a chair and wait for a fish to bite.
He's too active for that, so he goes fly-fishing.
Then fill a few lines describing fly-fishing, and what kind of fish you catch when fly-fishing.
(just be careful not to make the report too much about fishing!)

member 116861

I am seriously thinking about it but it is far from confirmed. I know that some of the schools in Sweden have the Master's program that I am looking to join. Either way I have to move away from Vancouver so either Victoria, Calgary, Saskatchewan or Sweden. Thought I would go there for a year or two if possible because Sweden is beautiful and awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad