The Art of Custom Made Players

Status
Not open for further replies.

flairmark1976

Jan 23, 2019
I’m playing on the PS4 .I have talked to Sapinvert about sharing them, but I can’t figure out a way to share them on the PS4. I was going to email him a USB stick with my saved data on it, but as I’ve learned all saved data on the PS4 is tied to the account so he’d have to be playing on my PS4 account to access them so that is not a viable option for me. I’m not very tech savvy so there might be a program I could use or a way around it, but as of now I wouldn’t know how to use it.

As far as rosters go I have made
On NHL 17 all rosters from 06-07 to 95-96; With bonus rosters like 10-11,12-13,13-14 and 14-15.
On NHL 18 all rosters from 94-95 to the 84-85 season.
All together between those two games I’ve made 21 rosters. They are not perfect and at times I didn’t pay attention to details as much as I should’ve of, but they are comprehensive. I might make a thread and upload some pictures one of these days if I find the time,
Actually there is a program that "resigns" game saves.
All you would have to do is copy your save to a file
sharing site like send space. People could download
the save and resign it and play it on their own
Playstation!!

grentthealien

Oct 2, 2016
Newfoundland
Playstation!!
I might be able to look into that, but I would literally need step by step instructions to do so.

flairmark1976

Jan 23, 2019
I might be able to look into that, but I would literally need step by step instructions to do so.
I'll try to walk you through it.
1. In settings.Find system storage.
2.In system storage.Find saved data
3.Once in system storage Copy your entire NHL 17
save to a flash drive.
4.Put the flash drive in the computer and upload the
file to sendspace. You are done.
5.After that the user downloads the file and uses
the save program to resign the file making it
playable on the users PS4

grentthealien

Oct 2, 2016
Newfoundland
I'll try to walk you through it.
1. In settings.Find system storage.
2.In system storage.Find saved data
3.Once in system storage Copy your entire NHL 17
save to a flash drive.
4.Put the flash drive in the computer and upload the
file to sendspace. You are done.
5.After that the user downloads the file and uses
the save program to resign the file making it
playable on the users PS4
I could probably give that a try , but I’d have to get another USB stick as the one I’m using has all my games backed up on it. I could get the lowest GB one and just copy my NHL saves on to that. Do you know anyone that this method has worked for?

flairmark1976

Jan 23, 2019
I could probably give that a try , but I’d have to get another USB stick as the one I’m using has all my games backed up on it. I could get the lowest GB one and just copy my NHL saves on to that. Do you know anyone that this method has worked for?
I've done it several times. The software is pretty easy
to use.

JurassicPuck

Aug 16, 2014
Playstation!!

This program is the Save Wizard PS4 Max correct? $60 is a good chunk of money and I feel like a spreadsheet while definitely taking a lot more time is way more accessible to people than a program that costs the same amount as the game itself. I mean do what you want but if this program does cost $60 I definitely won't be able to access these rosters

Last edited:

thewall

Jul 9, 2010
Here are a few pics of my 1986-87 Oilers.

20190204_224854.jpg
Coffey
20190204_224609.jpg
Moog

20190204_224733.jpg
Gretzky

20190204_225040.jpg

Full team bench

20190204_225355.jpg

Top scorers midway into my season.

grentthealien

Oct 2, 2016
Newfoundland

thewall

Jul 9, 2010
Gretzky is on pace for 80 goals and 188 points .How did
you get such realistic 80’s numbers through the midway point of the season? What sliders are you using?

I play all star
AI to opponents to the max.
Game speed at 3 but i increase speed skating and cut down on the penalties.
I play the games i just dont simulate them.

sapinvert

Feb 25, 2016
Hi Folks, players from Boston are ready on the spreadsheet :

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1845oAZsNHbRPv0XSS5LMf3NVGImMbq8b_Gqpxk13Vyg/edit?usp=sharing

Reactions: grentthealien

JurassicPuck

Aug 16, 2014
Hi Folks, players from Boston are ready on the spreadsheet :

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1845oAZsNHbRPv0XSS5LMf3NVGImMbq8b_Gqpxk13Vyg/edit?usp=sharing

Sweet! Looking forward to putting these in my game tonight. Keep them comin!

sapinvert

Feb 25, 2016
Hi Folks, players from Buffalo are ready on the spreadsheet :

sapinvert

Feb 25, 2016
Hi Folks, players from Calgary are ready on the spreadsheet :

sapinvert

Feb 25, 2016
Hi Folks, players from Carolina/Hartford are ready on the spreadsheet :

sapinvert

Feb 25, 2016
Hi Folks, players from Chicago are ready on the spreadsheet :

sapinvert

Feb 25, 2016
Hi Folks, players from Dallas/North Stars are ready on the spreadsheet :

jocke7

Jan 24, 2019
Stockholm, Sweden
Great job with the spreadsheet! It seems we have chosen the same faces for many players, but for some you found a better one so I go back in my game and change them. Hope you keep it up but I understand it's time consuming.

I can post the face and hairstyle I use for the players I posted pictures of earlier if you like.

sapinvert

Feb 25, 2016
Great job with the spreadsheet! It seems we have chosen the same faces for many players, but for some you found a better one so I go back in my game and change them. Hope you keep it up but I understand it's time consuming.

I can post the face and hairstyle I use for the players I posted pictures of earlier if you like.
Hey thanks! I'll add a few more teams tonight and tomorrow. And yes, PLEASE add your item faces and hairstyles... like I said most of your players I haven't made yet, so sharing that information would be very helpful for me, and for others I'm sure. I can give you access to my document if you want, so you can use the same template. I would only need your Google account email, if you have one. You can private message me if you wish to go that direction.

flairmark1976

Jan 23, 2019
Hey thanks! I'll add a few more teams tonight and tomorrow. And yes, PLEASE add your item faces and hairstyles... like I said most of your players I haven't made yet, so sharing that information would be very helpful for me, and for others I'm sure. I can give you access to my document if you want, so you can use the same template. I would only need your Google account email, if you have one. You can private message me if you wish to go that direction.

I've spent the past few days creating your players.
I am really impressed. I am glad you are carrying
on with the spreadsheet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad