OT: The Arizona Coyotes Lounge XVIII - The "Dude! Where's my ark" edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grimes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 5, 2012
Tippet's Doghouse
The sports book! When's a sports book coming?! I might actually go if they got one.

And if there is a team to make some money on it will be the Yotes losing! Just don't bet against them on those occasional back to backs against a good team after AZ had a 5+ game losing streak.

Grimes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 5, 2012
Tippet's Doghouse
If you want to stop DD increase the penalty to permanent suspension and mandatory year long jail terms.

And what, destroy families and the well being of people for their lifetimes? If your child was pulled over and had two drinks in them would you just accept that they should go to jail for a year? Sounds like North Korea. I will take car and phone tracking over a year long banishment any day.

Correct. Vaccine mandate coming. The gov't wants to watch your every move. They create the panic and fear, and then the solution of their liking and the public believe it. They want to control your life.

1984 is approaching rapidly. It won't end with "vaccination passports".

My lord, just pay your taxes correctly and be done with it. The government isn't out to "catch" white upper middle class males like you any more than it is worried about catching people for not paying the correct amount of postage. What are you even worried about? The ocean is rising, the ecosystem is failing and you somehow think that the world still revolves around you? It doesn't.

The biggest problem with all of the "concern" about government survelence is nobody can interpret what a million or billion people looks like. No country has the infastructure or capacity to monitor every citizen by the second, and unless you start telling people you are about to act on the top 50 words in their "watch list" they won't care about you not if they catch you picking your nose on your phone camera. There's apparently someone who has stolen over 50 pool vacuums in my neighborhood and is still at large. If tech survelence was actually like "1984" shouldn't his head be on a pike by now? Time and technology evolve, and the only thing you can or should do is adapt to it and treat it like a new norm. Sorry. Otherwise don't complain when you lose you job to a 20 year who knows how to open and condense a PDF file while you are too paranoid that anyone gives a crap about what you are doing on you phone. Good luck with that conspiracy ridden email you wrote to a co-worker, because they just BCC'd it to corporate.

Reactions: Ghostface Keller

Bondurant

Jul 4, 2012
Phoenix, Arizona
My lord, just pay your taxes correctly and be done with it. The government isn't out to "catch" white upper middle class males like you any more than it is worried about catching people for not paying the correct amount of postage. What are you even worried about? The ocean is rising, the ecosystem is failing and you somehow think that the world still revolves around you? It doesn't.
This is the dumbest response to anything I have posted here. Nothing to do with my comment.

Fyreman

Ret FD Batt Chief
Jul 19, 2013
The sports book! When's a sports book coming?! I might actually go if they got one.
This is what I found-

"The bill has been signed into law and sports betting is coming to Arizona. But when? September 9th, 2021 has been repeatedly stated by state officials as the target “go-live” date, which would coincide with the first game of the 2021 NFL season."

Reactions: Dirty Old Man

Bondurant

Jul 4, 2012
Phoenix, Arizona
This is what I found-

"The bill has been signed into law and sports betting is coming to Arizona. But when? September 9th, 2021 has been repeatedly stated by state officials as the target “go-live” date, which would coincide with the first game of the 2021 NFL season."
Yes. Not launching in time to place futures but I will take it. Up to 20 books will be able to launch. Affiliations with most if not all of the pro sports teams is anticipated.

Painful Quandary

Mar 22, 2015
California
This is the dumbest response to anything I have posted here. Nothing to do with my comment.

Their whole post was one big Gish gallop. It would take at least an hour to craft a proper response which requires explaining the concept of anarcho-tyranny, how the government uses public-private partnerships to violate people's constitutional rights, as well as the potential advancement of facial recognition technology and behavioral algorithms in the next decade, which would make the capacity to monitor argument moot.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
A96QJuu.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad