OT: The Arizona Coyotes Lounge XVI - The Netflix, Disney+ Alternative

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Feckless Puck

Registered Loser
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2006
Only thing that really annoyed me about the prequals is the actor who played Anakin in 2 and 3. 1 was a kid so who cares. But the other two would have been much better with a good actor. I think I read Leonardo DiCaprio was wanted to play Anakin. Could you imagine if someone like him played the character?

I could imagine a lot of people in that role, but none of them who could make that dialogue work. "Sand... I hate sand."

Sinurgy

Approaching infinity
Sponsor
Feb 8, 2004
AZ
Finally saw the rise of Skywalker. I thought it was decent but admittedly I don't get too bent out of shape over Star Wars movies. Sure I hated Jar Jar and course sand and Padame as much as the next guy but I still found all of them watchable. :dunno:

Sinurgy

Approaching infinity
Sponsor
Feb 8, 2004
AZ
Phantom Menace has a lot of dumb stuff but I still maintain Clones is way less watchable. Can't stand it.
I liked Clone Wars. General Grievous was cool, I liked the cloners, the jango Fett seismic charges, the awesome fighting in the dust storm when that giant ship falls into the battlefield and of course Yoda going ape shit on dooku!

Reactions: RemoAZ

Sinurgy

Approaching infinity
Sponsor
Feb 8, 2004
AZ
Assuming the factual basis of the articles that isnt good. How can Govt just sit by while foreign interest drains water at an alarming rate?
Hoping it'll make a ballot and we can try to put a stop to it.

Jamieh

Apr 25, 2012
Hoping it'll make a ballot and we can try to put a stop to it.
I have never understood why water intense crops are ever grown in places where water might be a concern?? Yeah someone needs to step up on this one.

MIGs Dog

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 3, 2012
I read the book Let There Be Water about the ingenious methods Israel has developed to thrive in a desert with very few water sources. Arizona certainly needs to be smarter about managing h2o before it becomes a crisis.

Dirty Old Man

So funny I forgot to laugh
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2008
Ostrich City
First weeknight on the new 202 (although it was new years eve) 43 miles from work (AZ ave/Elliot to Home2 by Hilton) in 47 minutes leaving at 430p. Minor slowing on the 10 between 75th and 91st ave. Big improvement if it holds up.

MIGs Dog

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 3, 2012
First weeknight on the new 202 (although it was new years eve) 43 miles from work (AZ ave/Elliot to Home2 by Hilton) in 47 minutes leaving at 430p. Minor slowing on the 10 between 75th and 91st ave. Big improvement if it holds up.

How much quicker do you estimate?

_Del_

Jul 4, 2003
Please enough rain, I am cold.
Ironic placement after the water table talk.

It used to be even worse. Gov. Moeur mobilized the nation National Guard to stop California from constructing Parker Dam on AZ soil. To this day, California gets something like 60% of the lower colorado water rights, despite the fact it contributes 0 gallons to the river basin fill.

moosemeister

5,000 strong
Feb 15, 2010
Mesa, Arizona
We’re neighbors now. How long did it take you to get home?

It was about an hour from when I left my seat to when I got to my front door. It was about 30 mins once we left the stadium parking lot to my front door. Lady and I were chatting and before I knew it I was passing the Kyrene exit.

MIGs Dog

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 3, 2012
Ironic placement after the water table talk.

It used to be even worse. Gov. Moeur mobilized the nation National Guard to stop California from constructing Parker Dam on AZ soil. To this day, California gets something like 60% of the lower colorado water rights, despite the fact it contributes 0 gallons to the river basin fill.

But we do eat their avacados.

Matias Maccete

Chopping up defenses
Sep 21, 2014
It was about an hour from when I left my seat to when I got to my front door. It was about 30 mins once we left the stadium parking lot to my front door. Lady and I were chatting and before I knew it I was passing the Kyrene exit.
That's the main reason I park at Cabela's. I know it says no event parking, and it's further to walk, but I can get in my car and leave right away without waiting for half an hour to leave the stupid lot.

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
Last game I went to (game 82 last season) I bought garage parking. That was very easy in and out. Expensive but easy and quick. Is the garage usually like that?

Jamieh

Apr 25, 2012
Ok fellas I'm going to share my parking spot that beats them all. Turn off the 101 going north on Maryland. Before you get to the lights make an illegal left turn towards the empty lots and new hotel. Plenty of parking before you get to hotel with easy and quick entry and exit.

moosemeister

5,000 strong
Feb 15, 2010
Mesa, Arizona
I think the Garage parking is fine if you only go to a few games a year. I go to at least half so the number for pricing would add up.
As for Cabelas, I used to do that, but now I’m taking my daughter so it’s just easier to park closer to the stadium.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad