The Andrew MacDonald Discussion Thread

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
Folin is better defensively, but a black hole offensively.
Don't think I can remember a wimpier shot from the point.

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
I took a shit this morning that is better than MacDonald at ice hockey.

He's a f***ing abomination on skates. He doesn't deserve to ever step foot on ice again. It's a slap in the face to every fan of hockey that he is a paid professional. It's a great injustice and someone should do jail time for it.

CapnZin

Jul 20, 2017
Sweden
I took a **** this morning that is better than MacDonald at ice hockey.

He's a ****ing abomination on skates. He doesn't deserve to ever step foot on ice again. It's a slap in the face to every fan of hockey that he is a paid professional. It's a great injustice and someone should do jail time for it.
I think Hakstol is just giving us all a big f*** you before he leaves.

Who the f*** would a struggling Provorov with that?

TheKingPin

Nov 16, 2005
Philadelphia, PA
Well given our current D in the NHL, I’d play him at least bottom pair minutes of 12-15. He is 100% better than follin.

Yes, I know we have talent in the A, but until hex er fletcher calls them up. not much of a choice there

Amac is responsible for at least a goal every game except for one. Next time you watch him play ask yourself if a net front D play would have gone any different if amac was not there at all. He look like he’s doing a lot. He doesn’t effect play at all unless it’s a turnover.

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
MacDonald is averaging 19:25 per game since Hextall got fired.

Maybe Hakstol knew his time was up and was just trying to f*** over the team or maybe he's the worst judge of talent in existence and borderline mentally handicapped.

onlylordsvsmorebp

HEAVYHOCKEY ENTHUSIAST
Dec 27, 2011
VAN ISLE CANADA
th (93).jpg
IS THERE A STAT FOR DMAN TURNOVERS THAT LEAD DIRECTLY TO OPPOSITION GOALS?? FOR SURE HE LEADS LEAGUE...

dingbathero

No Jam? How about PB
Jul 14, 2010
St. John's, NL
Okay.

So I may have the key to life with Macdonald. On our ice.
Put him up against the pure shooters of the league and make him eat shots with his shins. I swear he was good at that, wasn't he... good at it?
Let him do that.
He can be successful if we are stuck with him.
Right?

#smokeemifyagotem

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad