The Andrew MacDonald Discussion Thread

WIP CALLER

Aug 18, 2016
He sucks. /end thread

In all seriousness I am creating this thread mostly to track how many goals the farmer is responsible for giving up this season and guessing i will update it fairly frequently. I did a fairly similar thing during the big losing streak last year and there was a stretch of 13 games where he was responsible(not just on the ice during) for 53% of all the goals given up. Now we can know for sure just how much of a negative impact a Mac will have on the team.

BillDineen

Former Flyer / Extinct Dinosaur Advisor
Aug 9, 2009
To boo or not to boo? That is the question. Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer ....

WIP CALLER

Aug 18, 2016
Imagine if he didn't consistently play with the best defenseman on the team...
He would probably have much less negative of an impact. if him and manning were played like the #7 defenseman they are and were given 10-12 minutes a night in sheltered situations, I really don't think he would be that bad.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
fbKQrlh.png

Branko

Jul 5, 2011
Starting to become very concerned that they actually value this clown and won't buy him out after this season. If I watch to watch this guy in O&B until June 2020, I'm legit going to jump off a bridge.

Hurricane28

Angry Flyers STH/Weather Guy
Aug 22, 2012
South Jersey
He isn't good at hockey but I don't care that he got the A. Shows he's a good guy. He could be bad at hockey and be an asshole so it could be worse I guess

MacDonald4MVP

May 7, 2016
Do you know what the sad part is? He might just be getting the hate that should be directed elsewhere. In all of his time in Philly he has never gave up on play or been visibly slacking off. Had no scandalous behavior. Even though he was waived, he never once said anything even so slightly negative about the team, media or the fanbase that is constantly roasting him. For all the intents and purposes he might just be the utmost professional who despite his lack of talent is doing his best.

However two things he is not responsible for are:
  • His cap hit - Blame it on Homer all you want, but the fact remains Hexy was here and must have had some input.
  • Roster spot - Hakstok is gonna Hakslol, but again Hexy isn't blameless on this one either.

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Do you know what the sad part is? He might just be getting the hate that should be directed elsewhere. In all of his time in Philly he has never gave up on play or been visibly slacking off. Had no scandalous behavior. Even though he was waived, he never once said anything even so slightly negative about the team, media or the fanbase that is constantly roasting him. For all the intents and purposes he might just be the utmost professional who despite his lack of talent is doing his best.

However two things he is not responsible for are:
  • His cap hit - Blame it on Homer all you want, but the fact remains Hexy was here and must have had some input.
  • Roster spot - Hakstok is gonna Hakslol, but again Hexy isn't blameless on this one either.

He was in Crosbys wedding. f*** him.

YEM

Mar 7, 2010
Do you know what the sad part is? He might just be getting the hate that should be directed elsewhere. In all of his time in Philly he has never gave up on play or been visibly slacking off. Had no scandalous behavior. Even though he was waived, he never once said anything even so slightly negative about the team, media or the fanbase that is constantly roasting him. For all the intents and purposes he might just be the utmost professional who despite his lack of talent is doing his best
he could be the love child of Mother Theresa and Santy Claus and I'd still boil with rage whenever I see his stupid face on the ice. It's even worse now when he's keeping a Morin or Sanheim off the ice...

Reactions: Beef Invictus

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->