Pre-Game Talk: The All-Star Hangover. @Rags, @Devils, @Canes, @Fla

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011
I got lambasted for it earlier, but Lehky doesn’t create his own offense well. He‘s as good a 3rd wheel for elite talent as you’ll find, but he isn’t going to produce offense on his own consistently.
I mean this was a known thing when we acquired him from Montreal. He's a perfect complementary piece for top-6, but arguably not a top-6 talent himself.

Until you get rid of RyJo, acquire a #2C and Nuke gets back, the best course of action would be to put Rantanen with Lehky and Colton? Put LOC to top line or something.

Bill Peckerskull

Fargin' Icehole
Feb 19, 2003
Castle Rock, CO
I mean this was a known thing when we acquired him from Montreal. He's a perfect complementary piece for top-6, but arguably not a top-6 talent himself.

Until you get rid of RyJo, acquire a #2C and Nuke gets back, the best course of action would be to put Rantanen with Lehky and Colton? Put LOC to top line or something.
Parise/Mack/Mikko
JD/Rosco/Lehky
Wood/RyJo/LOC
Cogs/Olaf/Kivi

MaKarter

Big Game Bo
Jun 21, 2019
Fort Collins CO
Bednar has to get creative. Double shift MacKinnon with either of those 3rd or 4th lines. Make Mikko do something on his own.

Lehkonen- MacKinnon- Parise
Drouin- Colton- Rantanen
Wood- Olofsson- O'Conner
Cogs- Johansen- Kiviranta

JLo217

Jul 22, 2009
Reno, NV
Until they make a trade I don't give a f*** what they do with the roster. They'll outscore their problems for a handful of games. Otherwise who cares if they shuffle lines because they just don't have the depth to do much more.

the_fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
Why are they traveling to Washington after today’s game in Florida then coming back to Florida to play the Bolts? Couldn’t they just stay in Florida and play the Bolts and Panthers? This schedule makers are on crack

Reactions: missionAvs

the_fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
#1 and #10 are available...
Nooooooo, I said #30 not #1 and #10
IMG_2476.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad