Post-Game Talk: The All-Star breaktime wasn't sufficient for the boys... (Devils 3-2 Habs)

CheldishGamibno

Turtles & Refrigerators
Aug 19, 2006
Mute City
But the GM said it was an attitude problem at the end of his year-end presser.

The Great Bergevinian Experiment has shown that attitude will never overcome talent, where talent is not in sufficient quantity and quality.
Trading Pacioretty and Galchenyuk surely helped the attitude problem

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
**** happens.

cPsHsTm.jpg

:sarcasm:

Kimota

ROY DU NORD!!!
Nov 4, 2005
Les Plaines D'Abraham
If Mete doesnt improve, he wont last long in the NHL. He's like Yannick Weber but without the production.

But I think he has improved a lot. And he is by far superior than Yannick where we would not see him on the ice. Whereas Mete when he skates he is the most noticeable of our D. Tonight he constanly relaunched the attack, a lot of puck moving from one end to another which made it easier for the forwards. But people go nuts cause he doesn't score goals.

The one that had trouble tonight was Shea.

Kriss E

May 3, 2007
Jeddah
But I think he has improved a lot. And he is by far superior than Yannick where we would not see him on the ice. Whereas Mete when he skates he is the most noticeable of our D. Tonight he constanly relaunched the attack, a lot of puck moving from one end to another which made it easier for the forwards. But people go nuts cause he doesn't score goals.

The one that had trouble tonight was Shea.

He is a great skater and can move the puck up decently. He was that way last year as well, I haven't really seen much improvements in his game.
It's not hat he doesn't score goals, he has 0 in 90gp, that's not good.

Reactions: ECWHSWI

Bacchus1

Fill the net!
Sep 10, 2007
Montreal
What was Drouin doing on the first Hischier goal? He made it right up to him, and instead of defending, he curles away for a breakout pass?!?

OT goal is not on Mete. He hemmed in his guy, all Niemi had to do was cover the net.

Anyway, at least we got a point.

ECWHSWI

TOUGHEN UP.
Oct 27, 2006
He is a great skater and can move the puck up decently. He was that way last year as well, I haven't really seen much improvements in his game.
and he doesnt get assists very often either.

offensively, he'S no better than Benn, Kulak or Reilly so far.

OldCraig71

Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
Hilarious to read all the posts about needing a scorer after just running Pacioretty out of town a couple of months ago...
Pacioretty is not missed and of course you would use his name but you have also praised Tatar, I mean praised Bergevin for getting Tatar in the Suzuki deal. Never change Belial.

OldCraig71

Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
As a small speedy defender he should be able to produce points but he does not show much pffensive potential in his game. I agree that if this continues he will have a tough time reamaining in the NHL.

Reactions: Runner77

Lshap

Hardline Moderate
Jun 6, 2011
Montreal
Hilarious to read all the posts about needing a scorer after just running Pacioretty out of town a couple of months ago...
Pacioretty was/is an excellent goal scorer, but very streaky. The reason so many were frustrated with him is his scoring often disappeared at the worst times.

Reactions: Tyson

DangerDave

Mete's Shot
Feb 8, 2015
T.O
Mete makes one mistake and people are on his case lol. Let's be honest here, that was on Niemi more than anyone else.

Reactions: HKbleu

Kriss E

May 3, 2007
Jeddah
Mete makes one mistake and people are on his case lol. Let's be honest here, that was on Niemi more than anyone else.
People have argued how Mete should be in the AHL perfecting his game, especially the offensive touch, since past year.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad