Post-Game Talk: The All-Star breaktime wasn't sufficient for the boys... (Devils 3-2 Habs)

Kriss E

May 3, 2007
Jeddah
Mete had a fantastic game, always launching the offense. He is more than ready for the NHL. He is not the same player that he was before he went to Laval.
If Mete doesnt improve, he wont last long in the NHL. He's like Yannick Weber but without the production.

Reactions: Runner77

Legend123

Jul 3, 2016
We do need a finisher or two. Frustrating
When you say two I assume one elite finisher aka Laine and one top 6 finisher aka Suzuki. So we just need one proven finisher with an elite shot. I wish Berge can orchestrate a Laine trade if negotiations go sour over there.
Send them anything not Kotkaniemi to get it done.

Spearmint Rhino

Sep 17, 2013
Defeat snatched from the jaws of victory

Need to get the PP going, start with benching our worst player

CalgarySnow

Oct 21, 2017
Have you seen Laine the last few games? He’s been brutal
I like Laine but everyone is forcing him too fast (a lot of teams do this to young ones, Mathews for one). We could soon be guilty of that with KK. Let the, develop at their own pace

Jul 6, 2016
I expected that game to be a deception... and it was. Playing against a depleted NJ team, and losing.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Bad ending to the game, but not as bad as this:

Classic, lol.

lcFPgYA.gif

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
When you say two I assume one elite finisher aka Laine and one top 6 finisher aka Suzuki. So we just need one proven finisher with an elite shot. I wish Berge can orchestrate a Laine trade if negotiations go sour over there.
Send them anything not Kotkaniemi to get it done.
We need a bonafide 40 goal scorer

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
We thoroughly outplayed them but our lack of ability to convert on great chances cost us the game. It is a talent issue, the work ethic and speed are top notch but we lack scoring talent.

But the GM said it was an attitude problem at the end of his year-end presser.

The Great Bergevinian Experiment has shown that attitude will never overcome talent, where talent is not in sufficient quantity and quality.

Reactions: OldCraig71

admiralcadillac

Oct 22, 2017
But the GM said it was an attitude problem at the end of his year-end presser.

The Great Bergevinian Experiment has shown that attitude will never overcome talent, where talent is not in sufficient quantity and quality.

Well attitude sure as hell helped this year

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad