The All Purpose Pens Off Day(s?) Thread - Injuries, Practice, Injuries, Lines, More Injuries, etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ginger Papa

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2019
Quesnel, B.C.
But how does that actually work when teams haven't played the same amount of games yet?
Distraction
4647B667-2552-4BB0-9F9F-C33DD7B25DA9.jpeg

+
CAD780C6-EAE1-4796-A7E6-991958F8276E.jpeg

read into this what you will my HF PENS friend

Just know:
3B86FA57-C451-4D96-BE51-294EBC5C123F.jpeg

Last edited:

xlm34

Dec 1, 2008
If for some reason the season just gets cancelled, it really sucks for the teams that spent assets on rentals. Obviously no one could have predicted this.

WayneSid9987

Nov 24, 2009
Mark Cuban thinks if the NBA does come back they'll shorten the regular season games left to get teams into things again then go right into the PO's.

BrookswasHere44

Jun 22, 2009
Recommended games to rewatch from last 2 cup runs please.

Stipulations. No cup clinching games and no Kunitz game 7. I work nights and watch games here at work. I was expecting to watch CBJ tonight.

I would expand to any cup runs but I can't handle SD games. I'm not a f***ing animal. Thanks and stay safe

Malkinstheman

Aug 12, 2012

Stipulations. No cup clinching games and no Kunitz game 7. I work nights and watch games here at work. I was expecting to watch CBJ tonight.

I would expand to any cup runs but I can't handle SD games. I'm not a f***ing animal. Thanks and stay safe

Game 7 against the caps in 2017 was awesome. Game 6 against the caps in 2016 was also great.

Reactions: BrookswasHere44

Speaking Moistly

What a terrible image.
Feb 19, 2013
Injured Reserve

Game 1 against the Rangers, Zatkoff
Game 3 against the Rangers where Murray got his 1st PO start
Game 4 against the Rangers where Murray got his 1st PO SO
Game 4 against the Capitals when Letang was suspended
Game 6 against the Capitals to relive the rollercoaster
Game 7 against Tampa
Game 1 against San Jose
Game 2 against San Jose

Game 1 against Columbus for the drama before the game started
Game 4 against Washington with no Crosby
Game 7 against Washington
Game 1 against Nashville. No shots, no worries
Game 5 against Nashville because stfu Nashville fans

There should be an Ottawa game or two in there and more Tampa.

The GM

Jun 7, 2012
Game 1 against the Rangers, Zatkoff
Game 3 against the Rangers where Murray got his 1st PO start
Game 4 against the Rangers where Murray got his 1st PO SO
Game 4 against the Capitals when Letang was suspended
Game 6 against the Capitals to relive the rollercoaster
Game 7 against Tampa
Game 1 against San Jose
Game 2 against San Jose

Game 1 against Columbus for the drama before the game started
Game 4 against Washington with no Crosby
Game 7 against Washington
Game 1 against Nashville. No shots, no worries
Game 5 against Nashville because stfu Nashville fans

There should be an Ottawa game or two in there and more Tampa.
I have the cup clenching game against Nashville saved on my PVR. I go back and watch the end of the game starting from the Horny goal every time the pens have a stinker and I get a little down on the boys. I've been watching it a lot lately.

Speaking Moistly

What a terrible image.
Feb 19, 2013
Injured Reserve
I have the cup clenching game against Nashville saved on my PVR. I go back and watch the end of the game starting from the Horny goal every time the pens have a stinker and I get a little down on the boys. I've been watching it a lot lately.

They said no cup clinching games but that goal was great. He was so emotional and it was such a classic Hornqvist goal. There’s a great save in that game where they had a bad line change and Sissons got a breakaway, it’s a great camera angle of moment I remember being terrifying.

Sorry

May 18, 2005
Game six against Tampa in 2016 is way up there for me. Sids goal to make it 3-0 is one of his greatest goals. And Rust has another gigantic goal. Huge win.

Reactions: ncm7772

The Old Master

come and take it.
Sep 27, 2004
burgh

any of the games against the cal. seals in 69-70

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Yeah, I have a hard time thinking the season's anything but cancelled. We should pray that this thing will be contained by the start of NEXT season.

it may not contained at all and I think we’ll all adapt to living with it with some sort of viral cocktail treatment being the answer for people who get it, with hopefully a vaccine being developed...but until there’s something available to treat it successfully, I think social distancing will be the new normal unfortunately...sports teams will get back to playing but maybe not with fans in attendance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad