Pre-Game Talk: The All Purpose Off Day Thread | Schultz, Murray Practice with Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malkinstheman

Aug 12, 2012
Considering how much the top two lines get all the pressure line 3 might open up easier matchups for him?

Genos line starts close to 30% of their shifts in the defensive zone while Sheahens is close to 65%. Couple that with sheary being terrible defensively and Sheahen not doing much offensively, Sprong isnt getting any help on the third line.

Reactions: KIRK and Andy99

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
I haven't seen any actual practice lines being tweeted out. Hopefully, Sprong is just playing with Sheahan because Geno is not there and we'll see him with Geno tomorrow. He should in NO WAY be playing 65% defensive starts. Setting him up for failure. I'm going to be out on a crusade to get Sully fired if he does that....

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
I haven't seen any actual practice lines being tweeted out. Hopefully, Sprong is just playing with Sheahan because Geno is not there and we'll see him with Geno tomorrow. He should in NO WAY be playing 65% defensive starts. Setting him up for failure. I'm going to be out on a crusade to get Sully fired if he does that....

latest

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Sheary and Sprong will *compliment Sheahan offensively.

*Hopefully

Actually, I suspect they put Sprong at L3 RW because there's a spot there and they didn't want to upset the balance the top two lines have demonstrated.

Shaffer

GuentzGoal
May 20, 2017
Actually, I suspect they put Sprong at L3 RW because there's a spot there and they didn't want to upset the balance the top two lines have demonstrated.
I just think Geno-Sprong would be dynamic. Anyway it’s good Sprong’s up.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
I just think Geno-Sprong would be dynamic. Anyway it’s good Sprong’s up.

I just hope he thrives in spite of Sheahan-Sheary, because of all the duos Sully could've used among the guys in the top 9, this is the one that makes it least likely that Sprong will succeed.

Reactions: Andy99

Shaffer

GuentzGoal
May 20, 2017
I just hope he thrives in spite of Sheahan-Sheary, because of all the duos Sully could've used among the guys in the top 9, this is the one that makes it least likely that Sprong will succeed.
Hey! He could’ve put Sprong on 4LW;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Monza vs Lazio
    Monza vs Lazio
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $245.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • FC Köln vs Freiburg