The All-Purpose 36th Overall Discussion Thread

Wilch

Unregistered User
Mar 29, 2010
After seeing the decisions Benning has made so far, I fully expect him to pass on Barbashev and pick a useless player like Smith.

David71

Dec 27, 2008
vancouver
draft off the board. the later rounds IMO are the gems. let's see if benning can find some late picks that could blossom into "stars" in the future.

John Bender*

After seeing the decisions Benning has made so far, I fully expect him to pass on Barbashev and pick a useless player like Smith.

Yes, because if there is one thing we know about Benning, it's that he has no skill when it comes to evaluating talent and drafting players. Great point!

deckercky

Oct 27, 2010
I'd like the Canucks to pick up a nice safe 2-way center. Can never have enough of those.

SweedishKeepers

Apr 15, 2013
Won't be barbashev

Jason Botchford ‏@botchford 1m

Benning: never considered a Russian "want to get this team to a meat and potato style"

Krnuckfan

Oct 11, 2006
Won't be barbashev

Jason Botchford ‏@botchford 1m

Benning: never considered a Russian "want to get this team to a meat and potato style"

Exactly as I feared. Our GM is a bumbling idiot who shares the same idiotic philosophy as the likes of Don Cherry. How exciting it will be to see this team icing a full roster of grinders a couple years down the road.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad