The all new +/- elimination game

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
This is going to be a very serious problem... Alright I propose a tweak to the rules so this doesn't drag out until next year. There's about 10 of us who take this game seriously and the Palat experience took over a week and I simply stopped voting because clearly we are more stubborn here than our Colorado brethren who will swing 30 votes at a player they just tried to kill at a moments notice.

Who is in favor of us being able to vote more than a day and each vote being worth more than a point?

I propose up to 2 votes a day and each vote being worth 3 points instead of 1.

Feel free to contribute your own thoughts and ideas as well and we'll vote on it. Or if someone knows how to make a poll go and do it since I'm dumb lol

Last edited:

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
This is going to be a very serious problem... Alright I propose a tweak to the rules so this doesn't drag out until next year. There's about 10 of us who take this game seriously and the Palat experience took over a week and I simply stopped voting because clearly we are more stubborn here than our Colorado brethren who will swing 30 votes at a player they just tried to kill at a moments notice.

Who is in favor of us being able to vote more than a day and each vote being worth more than a point?

I propose up to 2 votes a day and each vote being worth 3 points instead of 1.

Feel free to contribute your own thoughts and ideas as well and we'll vote on it. Or if someone knows how to make a poll go and do it since I'm dumb lol

How about whoever has the most points by opening day at puck drop is the winner?

Legionnaire11

Jul 12, 2007
Murfreesboro
atlantichockeyleague.com
On the Predators boards we would arbitrarily whack off a chunk of points when it got to this stage of the contest, say we scratch 30 or 40 from each total to make the final battle more manageable.

Otherwise, i'm good with calling it in favor of the leader on opening day.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
I'm literally too stupid to figure out how to start a poll. So after taking time I figured it out like a big boy "ALL BY HIMSELF HE DID!" and a poll is up. Every vote counts

BTW

Johnson (56)
Hedman (59)

Hedman lovers unite and guide our great Viking to victory!

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Johnson (57)
Hedman (58)

I'll probably vote Hedman tomorrow. Hard to choose between these two. Hedman had the better peak last year, but Johnson's been far more consistent in his two years with us.

Outl4w

Dec 16, 2011
FL
Johnson 57
Hedman 58
I suggest a duel or a skills competition. HFBOARDS is real!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad