The all new +/- elimination game

MattM92

Dec 8, 2010
FL
Palat (0)
Johnson (57)
Hedman (58)

If anyone is going to kill Palat, it will be one of his loyal subjects. Long live the King.

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL
And now we've got a pretty even fight between Johnson and Hedman. Though I suppose it could quickly turn into a bloodbath.

Legionnaire11

Jul 12, 2007
Murfreesboro
atlantichockeyleague.com
I'll be voting Johnson, although Hedman is more valuable, that's not what this contest is about... I expect Johnny to hang tough for a while, but ultimately it will be Hedman's victory here. The number of daily voters has dropped down so significantly that this final matchup will be drawn out into the start of the regular season.

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL
I'll be voting Johnson, although Hedman is more valuable, that's not what this contest is about... I expect Johnny to hang tough for a while, but ultimately it will be Hedman's victory here. The number of daily voters has dropped down so significantly that this final matchup will be drawn out into the start of the regular season.

Same. I just subjectively love TJ is all.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York

It's not as fun anymore, but also the season is pretty much here. More to talk about now in the other threads.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $150.00
    Event closes
    • Updated: