The 2nd All Encompassing World Juniors Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paralyzer008

Jan 30, 2008
Throwback comparison but I was calling Broberg Nurse+ but I think Tom Poti is a lot more fair.

Nurse is nastier to play against.

Tobias Kahun

Oct 3, 2017
Throwback comparison but I was calling Broberg Nurse+ but I think Tom Poti is a lot more fair.

Nurse is nastier to play against.
You dont need to be nasty to be effective defensively.

Klefbom barely throws a hit, yet defends very well with his stick and body positioning.

Reactions: McTonyBrar

dss97

Aug 30, 2010
No, no it didnt, podkolzin's stick hooked walstedt out of position.
Watch it again. Broberg wedges his stick between the goalie and the Russian player driving the net. He trips over the stick and Broberg’s stick pushes the goalie away from the post.

Not hating, just surprised that’s not a goal

Paralyzer008

Jan 30, 2008
You dont need to be nasty to be effective defensively.

Klefbom barely throws a hit, yet defends very well with his stick and body positioning.

The reason why I said Nurse is because Broberg from a skating style/puck transporter POV is very similar to Nurse - but Poti was also like that, had great speed and size too. Poti has a better shot than Nurse and Broberg I think also has a better shot than Nurse.

Reactions: Al from New Jersey

Tobias Kahun

Oct 3, 2017
Watch it again. Broberg wedges his stick between the goalie and the Russian player driving the net. He trips over the stick and Broberg’s stick pushes the goalie away from the post.
I've watched it multiple times, Podkolzin's stick gets stuck under the goalies arm.

Reactions: CycloneSweep

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
It looks like swedens equipment staff forgot to sharpen their skates, the whole team looks slow.
Games like this will show Brobergs leadership ability. He was given the C, let's see if he can lead by example on the ice or get his guys going between periods.

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
Sweden needs to pick it up. Askarov is stingy they need to stop giving up so many good chances or this will get out of hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad