The 2nd All Encompassing World Juniors Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
Stutzle is a stud

f***ing owning. What a tremendous player. Every scoring play so far spectacular, but that goal, my lord thats beautiful.

Was going to be real pissed if that one got called back. Goal of the tournament so far. Wowsa!

Swiss so dirty today. Stutzle gets a brutal hack on his already broken wrist and he ends up getting a penalty on the rush. lmao.

This is Tim Stutzle playing with a broken wrist and icing his wrist on the bench anytime he's not on the ice. Think about that.

Stud? yep.

Not just ready for the NHL, ready to star in the NHL.

German club is fun to watch.

Last edited:

Three On Zero

Deranged Oreo Dolphin Parking Instructor
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
f***ing owning. What a tremendous player. Every scoring play so far spectacular, but that goal, my lord thats beautiful.

Was going to be real pissed if that one got called back. Goal of the tournament so far. Wowsa!

Swiss so dirty today. Stutzle gets a brutal hack on his already broken wrist and he ends up getting a penalty on the rush. lmao.

This is Tim Stutzle playing with a broken wrist and icing his wrist on the bench anytime he's not on the ice. Think about that.

Stud? yep.

Studzle

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017

Stud? yep.

Imho he is arguably the best player from his draft. Byfield will be good but picking him over Stutzle? I'm glad LA messed that up

Delicious Pancakes

Top Pocket Find
Apr 23, 2012
Home
Exciting end to that Germany-Switzerland game. Germany holds on to win 5-4 and qualify for the playoff round for the first time. I didn't realize they had never done that before.

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
Exciting end to that Germany-Switzerland game. Germany holds on to win 5-4 and qualify for the playoff round for the first time. I didn't realize they had never done that before.

That sure was a tense ending. But Germany was hitting the wall some time in 2nd period. Even the 4-0 goal, I figured was crucial. Turned out the 5th goal was too..

I could see the tired germany team that had started out the tourament with 14 players was bone tired. By the 3rd just watchign the play and hoping the puck could move faster. One play drove me nuts. Germans outman 3-1 on puck on their own end, 2 of them just watching the puck not even moving to it, Swiss get the puck and make it 4-2.

All Germany had in the 3rd was hope. They absolutely no gas. The Swiss played to this too and fairly knew it was going to happen.

Ending was sure tough too. 23 secs left on the clock, they spend all day counting seconds and put 26 secs on the clock, giving Swiss more time to equalize. Off the faceoff the set play for the Swiss proceeds as if there isn't even one German player on the ice. In 6 secs swiss win the faceoff, cut through air, and have a scoring chance to tie it. I was going nuts. Stop watching the play. This was so bizarre I was still watching 5mins later to make sure Germany still won...;)

Not doing it the easy way.

Get the W but that was just an ugly way for Germany to end the game, on their knees, mind you the 5minute major didn't help. Really if this game went to OT Swiss were going to win it.

dss97

Aug 30, 2010
That definitely should have counted, Broberg’s stick interfered with the goalie. Not a good play

Reactions: gordonhught

McTonyBrar

Apr 2, 2018
Broberg looks kind of slow. I think he should've played the last game to get the kinks out. Not a smart move by Sweden in my opinion

Reactions: gordonhught
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad