The 2024 U20 World Junior Championship - Dec 26 – Fri, Jan 5 - Göteborg, Sweden

HOOats

NO DOOM NO GLOOM
Nov 19, 2007
City of Buffalo
Ostlund and Will Smith have been the most noticeable. Wahlberg is reallly mobile for his size.

But the boys, they're back in town.

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
He's got some great combo of skills - good wheels, plays to his size, plays net front willingly, is contact driven.
There was a shift earlier where he battled two guys on the wall…won it. Lekkerimaki lost it but Wahlberg went and got it back by beating another guy. Puck got to Ostlund who got it to Lekkerimaki for a great chance. Beast on the walls today. Like Oslund last year I’m coming out of this WJC really excited to see Wahlberg in next years.

truthbluth

Feb 2, 2011
There was a shift earlier where he battled two guys on the wall…won it. Lekkerimaki lost it but Wahlberg went and got it back by beating another guy. Puck got to Ostlund who got it to Lekkerimaki for a great chance. Beast on the walls today. Like Oslund last year I’m coming out of this WJC really excited to see Wahlberg in next years.
Biggest thing about Whalberg to me is, he's the youngest guy on the team and has been tasked with playing on the top line in the home ice tournament. Says a lot about the level of trust people have in him.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad