The 2024 U20 World Junior Championship - Dec 26 – Fri, Jan 5 - Göteborg, Sweden

K8fool

Sep 30, 2018
stomach of giant parasitic worm
Stensrud with a Sabres-esque sequence leading to the German 3rd goal. And then the Norwegians with a Sabres-esque defensive effort leading to the Germans' 4th goal.
I see that and understand but to use the sabres over the past 50 years as a descriptive verb of adjective desrribing abject failure or choking collapse is not how i view the brand. The sabres i grew up w and watched until the pegula era never gave up and had to be screwed over to ultimately lose.
Even the term billsy , to me is about being screwed over like the wycheck forward pass and implies fishy.
My points are outlining an overall decision by us , the hometown fans , to give in to a negative overall narrative the national sports media has labeled buffalo with. For us , its simply a decision you and the fans are making the we should be resigned to the fact of losing or collapse in creative ways and accepting this is simply the truth not some crap created and pushed by PTB . I'm not making a judgement , I'm just asking if you expect buffalo sports to always be the butt of the joke earning thus inside our prison language . So much so that we as the fans have no hope and have accepted our fate using the descriptives

Reactions: BowieSabresFan

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
I don't know how this one will end, but it was great to see a USA Hockey team come out and dominate when down.

Ralonzo

Я хочу!
Nov 6, 2006
Virginia
Not that this is a news flash but man these Finns are a dirty bunch, and the fact that these guys won't call anything favors them tremendously

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
If the US scores, there may be people who drown in their parents’ basements from the online tears.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad