GDT: The 2022/2023 GDT Sign-Up Thread (that only really gets used until November)

SJinNewJersey

Every single one of us, the devil inside
Dec 21, 2017
New Jersey
Are we going to have new rules for the playoffs GDTs or follow the regular season rules? Specifically looking to know if Devils win, same person gets to do the next game thread?

Based Anime Fan

Himedanshi Bandit
Mar 11, 2012
Tokai
Are we going to have new rules for the playoffs GDTs or follow the regular season rules? Specifically looking to know if Devils win, same person gets to do the next game thread?
Right, the playoffs start a new run. So even if the team wins the Washington game, G1 of the first round is a new GDT run.

Playoffs work the same until the finals, because @TrufleShufle gets Finals G1 as always.

JK3

Go Easy-Step Lightly-Stay Free
Nov 15, 2007
Ice Station Zebra
OK, I'm claiming Game 1, Round 1.

I will actually put in an effort on this one.
Go for it, I’m not into anime but I really like your GDTs. Just a mish mash of crazy, weird shit that has people thinking WTF haha.

It’ll be even better when people who aren’t familiar with our board see it.

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003
I'm an anime fan...

And this STILL scares me.
I was making fun of anime one time to one of my closest childhood friends and he said... don't you remember when we used to wake up early (I think it was 6:00am on a week day) to watch Star Blazers on channel 11? I was like oh yeah I loved that cartoon..

He goes that was anime dick

Lol

Reactions: Richer's Ghost

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad