GDT: The 2022/2023 GDT Sign-Up Thread (that only really gets used until November)

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
Ok I got a good one for the Seattle game 1/19 to close out the road trip.

@NjDevsRR had asked about doing it piggybacking off me so I'll let you guys decide! Wanted to make sure one person didn't do work if they hadn't done so already.
Oops. I’m all done with my edits for the Seattle game

I always forget this thread exists

Reactions: JK3

JK3

Go Easy-Step Lightly-Stay Free
Nov 15, 2007
Ice Station Zebra
Oops. I’m all done with my edits for the Seattle game

I always forget this thread exists
If you have one made you can take the Seattle game, it’ll keep us doing the rotating thing.

I got one ready too but it has to be when we play on the road so I’ll wait for next week. I must say it’s a pretty epic one involving a movie poster and the road lol.

• Love
Reactions: Cheddabombs

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
If you have one made you can take the Seattle game, it’ll keep us doing the rotating thing.

I got one ready too but it has to be when we play on the road so I’ll wait for next week. I must say it’s a pretty epic one involving a movie poster and the road lol.
I got a movie poster as well for this one lmao. Sounds good, thanks!

@Better Call Dano we are good to go for Thursdays game

• Love
Reactions: Cheddabombs and JK3

Cheddabombs

Status Quo
Mar 13, 2012
Oh my what are we cooking up in here

1674098509368.png

• Haha
Reactions: Ginger Papa

Ginger Papa

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2019
Quesnel, B.C.
We've only had like 5 GDT starters this year.

Insanity.
I read in the OP that guests are welcome to create GDT’s that are not spoken for.

You folks have given me a lot of laughs over the TDL, as well as whenever I’ve visited in the past. I’d like to provide one for the Capitals Game on March 9th, if that’s ok & doesn’t mess with the GDT juju.

JK3

Go Easy-Step Lightly-Stay Free
Nov 15, 2007
Ice Station Zebra
Crummy luck @JK3 . You put a nice effort in & the Boys just fell short.

I have a concept for the Florida trip if no one else has their sights set on the next Game. Hopefully I’m not overstepping as a guest, in putting my name forward so soon.
Thats what this thread is for, it's good to have other people signing up, I've done so many this year lol. Go for it.

Reactions: Ginger Papa

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad