The 2021 commercials that we are all tired of thread

Confused Turnip

Nov 29, 2019
I'm so glad I cut the cord. Is this seriously what commercials are now? I'm more likely to steal and return these products in an attempt to generate negative sales than want them after that. Yikes.

Hockeyfan2390

Nov 19, 2010
Kansas City, MO
GenerousGrossAmazondolphin-size_restricted.gif

Lt Dan

F*** your ice cream!
Sep 13, 2018
Bayou La Batre
youtu.be
I don’t even want to dignify it any further with a video.

I think all of Canada is united in our disdain of both the show (for those who tuned in for 5 minutes or less before shutting it off) and the commercials.

Sportsnet really missed the plot on that. Kesler is (a) American, (b) widely disliked in Canada, (c) broadcasting the show from Michigan, and (d) terrible on television.

Who honestly thought that show would be a hit for Canadian audiences? That person should be fired. Apparently on the first show it was just him drunk in awkward scenes opining on the game. It was super cringe I heard, I didn’t bother to tune in as I expected it would be awful
Ouch

This sounds like a form of cruel and unusual punishment that has to violate some kind of International Treaty

Reactions: snipes

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill
Geico commercial with the song "Stay". I will never buy their damn insurance based on that commercial and the number of times it's been stuck in my head !

Reactions: Lt Dan

Roo Returns

Skjeikspeare No More
Mar 4, 2010
Westchester, NY
Any and every commercial during the national broadcasts at least in the US stink.

I try to block them out but you see the same 7 three times each.

-Lexus Empathy: What the expletive are they talking about? It feels like I'm tripping.
-Lemu and Doug: Please end the campaign it's awful
-AT&T: Lily should stop doing these. Her wardrobe/her/makeup are awful in the whiteboard commercial.
-Electric Car "Before" Commercial: Hate them all. Trying to be edgy but just stupid.
-Jaeger commercials: The one where it shows the fans watching hockey in ways that no one watches hockey. The Capitals guy in the robe has the most punchable face.
-Wendy's Biggie Bag: I hate trap rap so much. It's a disgrace to the genre.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad