Pre-Game Talk: The 2021-2022 Tampa Bay Lightning Training Camp

Five Alarm Fire

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 17, 2009
I'm pretty ecstatic that Raddysh and Katchouk are making the team. I was dreading losing one of them to waivers. Always preferred those two to ABB, but felt that ABB had the inside edge due to his stint last year and his production in prior years.

Rob Brown

Way She Goes
Dec 17, 2009
How has Joseph looked in camp? What are you guys thinking in terms of realistic point production?

Five Alarm Fire

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 17, 2009
How has Joseph looked in camp? What are you guys thinking in terms of realistic point production?

To me it doesn't seem like he's taken a big step offensively, but he'll get more ice time this year. 40 points would be an optimistic projection if everything goes right, but he probably ends up putting up numbers in the low-30's.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB

"Aggressive" is the first word that comes to mind. I think he realizes that this is likely his last chance to become a regular with this franchise.

Also, it looks to me like he's bigger. Doesn't have the lanky look he had in years' past, but the extra weight (if it's not a figment of my imagination) doesn't seem to have slowed him down.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad