This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
How did Sergio keep his shit together during this, nice putt though.:laugh:

Ducky10

Searching for Mark Scheifele
Nov 14, 2014
I’ve watched the Masters since I was about 10 years old, I love the tournament so much and it played a huge part in me falling in love with golf.
Going to be weird watching it in November, it’s always been the unofficial beginning of the golf season in Manitoba, now it’s coming pretty much just after it ended.
Hard to believe it was only 20 years ago that you still couldn’t watch the full 18 holes on the final day, crazy.

I’m hoping one of the Canadians can pull it out but if not them then Shane Lowry. I like the big Irishman, seems like a decent fellow.

Oh, and Larry Mize needs to go away. He’s still jamming up a spot in the tournament at 62 because of his miraculously lucky chip in playoff win in ‘87. Have some dignity and just stop already, it’s not like anyone wants to see you play, lol.

Reactions: Jets 31

JetsWillFly4Ever

PLAY EHLERS 20 MIN A NIGHT
May 21, 2011
Winnipeg MB.
It is bizarre that this is happening in November but still can't wait!

I'll take Bryson, Schauffele, and Rory.

I really want Rory to get it though. Him, JT or a Canadian would be my wish list.

nhlpro

Nov 12, 2015
Peg City
1st place - Adam Hadwin
2nd place - Corey Conners
3rd place - Nick Taylor
4th place - Mike Weir

:) Nice to see 4 Canadians in the field, I also think Hadwin and Conners will have a great shot at making the cut and making some noise on the weekend!!

Ducky10

Nov 14, 2014
1st place - Adam Hadwin
2nd place - Corey Conners
3rd place - Nick Taylor
4th place - Mike Weir

:) Nice to see 4 Canadians in the field, I also think Hadwin and Conners will have a great shot at making the cut and making some noise on the weekend!!
I’m looking for Mackenzie Hughes in April. I think he has a good shot to make some noise there.

Gil Fisher

Mar 18, 2012
Winnipeg
The hurricane is headed straight their way; going to be tough to get it in. Would have taken Bryson, but not in 4 days of rain. Won't be able to keep the ball in play with wet grips.

Maybe an Englishman this year.

Jets 31

Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
The hurricane is headed straight their way; going to be tough to get it in. Would have taken Bryson, but not in 4 days of rain. Won't be able to keep the ball in play with wet grips.

Maybe an Englishman this year.
Rory Mcllroy will be perfectly at home then, it tends to rain a little in Ireland. :laugh:

Jets 31

Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
I always wondered why the grass cutters all have tennis balls hanging by the mower driver's heads, it's to throw at another mower if it has a leak . Hydraulic fluid can destroy a golf course, i wouldn't want that job because i'd be too scared to wreak something. :eek: :laugh:

Ducky10

Nov 14, 2014
Holey shit , look at this shot from John Rahm at the Masters today. :eek: :laugh:

I believe Vijay Singh was the first player to pull off this feat and Martin Kaymer duplicated it a few years later. Pretty amazing considering they’ve been doing this since the ‘80’s

buggs

screenshot
Sponsor
Jun 25, 2012
somewhere flat
Holey shit , look at this shot from John Rahm at the Masters today. :eek: :laugh:

Reminds me of the only hole in one I've ever seen. Ugly ass shot, no realistic change and in the hole it goes. It's why I'm convinced I'll finally hit a hole in one after dropping one in the water on my first attempt. What should we card for you? 3 :ha:

Jets 31

Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
Reminds me of the only hole in one I've ever seen. Ugly ass shot, no realistic change and in the hole it goes. It's why I'm convinced I'll finally hit a hole in one after dropping one in the water on my first attempt. What should we card for you? 3 :ha:
I've seen all three of your scenarios , this summer one of the guys in our group hit a worm burner that rolled through a deep bunker and into the hole. :laugh: A few years ago my brother-in-law hit a shot we thought might be in the bush behind the green so he hit a provisional and it was a beautiful golf shot , i've never heard someone screaming so loud for it NOT to go in but it did. :laugh: I got my first and only hole in one last year and my brother-in-law was in my group, after the cheering he said i'm glad i got to see that because if he hadn't he wouldn't have believed it was such a nice shot, bastard . :laugh:

sipowicz

The thrill is gone
Mar 16, 2011
Finally something to watch on one of the dozen sports specialty stations that I’m paying for but haven’t watched since the Jets got punted from the preliminary round!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad