GDT: The 2020 Masters

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
Since there isn't too much going on in the sports world i thought a Masters thread would be fun . Love watching the Masters and i don't watch a tonne of golf. The Masters is such a great tournament and Augusta just can't be beat for beauty. Go Rory Go or a Canadian. :nod:

Last edited:

Eyeseeing

Fagheddaboudit
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2015
Love the Masters.
Looking forward to see how the course looks and plays at this time of year.
Since we are doing this thread, let’s make a top 3 prediction for bragging rights.
I’ll circle back after giving this some thought.

Mortimer Snerd

You kids get off my lawn!
Sponsor
Jun 10, 2014
Love the Masters.
Looking forward to see how the course looks and plays at this time of year.
Since we are doing this thread, let’s make a top 3 prediction for bragging rights.
I’ll circle back after giving this some thought.

Interesting point. We are so accustomed to seeing Augusta in the spring, with everything in bloom. Late autumn will be a very different look.

Buffdog

Feb 13, 2019
I gotta go one year. Less then a 3 hour drive.
I was offered badges to practice rounds a couple of times when I lived down there, and always said "next year". Not making it to that or a Bulldogs game before moving are big regrets

Reactions: Jets 31

Duke749

Savannah Ghost Pirates
Apr 6, 2010
Canton, Georgia
I was offered badges to practice rounds a couple of times when I lived down there, and always said "next year". Not making it to that or a Bulldogs game before moving are big regrets

My brother goes to Ga Tech right now. Got to get to a game at Boddy Dodd Stadium in Atlanta.

Reactions: Eyeseeing

John Agar

The 4th Hanson Bro'
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Winnipeg, Manitoba
My 3 picks for players...

Bryson DeChambeau
Dustin Johnson
Xander Shauffle

Augusta will be different, being the fall... and more importantly those enthusiastic crowds won't be there...

It's going to be a real interesting event... DeChambeau took 3 weeks off and practiced specifically for Augusta... 48 inch driver.... 400 yard drives anyone...? :eek:
Dustin has his game back on track... had another 66 today in Houston on a very tricky course...
Xander Shauffle is probably My favorite for this tournament... He has been money this year... this is only his 2nd go round at the Masters and he has the experience now to win it...

:popcorn:

Last edited:

Eyeseeing

Fagheddaboudit
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2015
My 3 picks for players...

Bryson DeChambeau
Dustin Johnson
Xander Shauffle

Augusta will be different, being the fall... and more importantly those enthusiastic crowds won't be there...

It's going to be a real interesting event... DeChambeau took 3 weeks off and practiced specifically for Augusta... 48 inch driver.... 400 yard drives anyone...? :eek:
Dustin has his game back on track... had another 66 today in Houston on a very tricky course...
Xander Shauffle is probably My favorite for this tournament... He has been money this year... this is only his 2nd go round at the Masters and he has the experience now to win it...

:popcorn:
Bryson is friggin amazing
I picked Morikawa for his amazing irons

Jets 31

Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
Still my favorite tournament on the PGA. Back when I lived in the Peg I always felt like the Masters was the start of golf season with courses just starting to open some years. I would just like to walk that golf course.
Ya that's exactly how i always think about the Masters, soon we will be golfing. Now we have to wait 5 months before we can play. :( When we went to the Masters we all wore our golf shoes for grip going up those hills, just unreal how steep some are. But the beauty and smells of Augusta were absolutely amazing.

Reactions: SoCalJetsFan

Jets 31

Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
It would be really cool to see Cory Connors win but my 3 are Rory Mcllroy , Dustin Johnson and Justin Thomas.

Jets 31

Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
Augusta was the first golf course i ever saw workers cutting the edge of bunkers with hand scissors. :eek: Seriously the fairways there are like our greens, just amazing.

Jets 31

Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
The dinner is a neat thing also the fact if you win the Masters you get to keep playing in it for the rest of your life. :nod:

Channelcat

Unhinged user
Feb 8, 2013
Canada
Tiger hasn't played well, but I like him at 28-1. I expect him to up his game.

As my 3 picks, I hate to agree with the experts.....but I gotta go McIlroy, Rahm, and then Bubba just to go off the board.

Reactions: Eyeseeing

Eyeseeing

Fagheddaboudit
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2015
I don't care for Bryson , someone test that dude already. :laugh: I just find that weird straight arm swing and putting very annoying.

I like him.
He’s quirky af and doesn’t care.
He’s got a good all round game.
Test him I agree with that.

Reactions: Jets 31

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad