GDT: The 2020 Masters

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
This just shows how hard this game is that we love to play. :nod: :laugh: Phil's shot and Rory saying "that's just so bad" are hilarious. :laugh:

Last edited:
Reactions: Ducky10

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
This just shows how hard this game is that we love to play. :nod: :laugh: Phil's shot and Rory saying "that's just so bad" are hilarious. :laugh:

Just in case some of you guys are wondering why I came close to retirement this set of shots is dangerously close to how my rounds looked but not as long. Does it seem like these guys are enjoying themselves?

It’s honestly way more fun to walk, enjoy nature, engage in conversation, and leave the clubs in the bag. :laugh:

Gil Fisher

Mar 18, 2012
Winnipeg
Funny, in all the years I’ve watched the Masters I never really knew the water on 16 came into play behind 15. There is usually a crowd of people about 10 deep, you’d never see it and a ball would never get through. Not having fans has affected a few things this tourney, that Bryson lost ball on 3 among them.
I don't recall galleries behind 15 green. I have seen balls in the water there before.

Could be wrong, just can't picture it.

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
Just in case some of you guys are wondering why I came close to retirement this set of shots is dangerously close to how my rounds looked but not as long. Does it seem like these guys are enjoying themselves?

It’s honestly way more fun to walk, enjoy nature, engage in conversation, and leave the clubs in the bag. :laugh:
It's the pure shots you hit every now and again that keep you coming back . :nod:

Reactions: ps241

Eyeseeing

Fagheddaboudit
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2015
After the final putt they were talking about how a lot of DJ and Paulina's families were present in Augusta but they were mostly 'back at the house'. I suspect they limited access for the family and as such the best they could do was be nearby.
I don’t think Wayne would want to be present at all.
Wayne never wanted or ever stole the spotlight from someone else

Reactions: buggs

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad